Attachments

• Test Report #09847.png
    Test Report #09847.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Test Report #09848.png
    Test Report #09848.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 205
Hey @combover
For the testing you had done, was it batches 202 and 402 or something else? Thanks in advance and thank you for helping the community out by doing these blind tests. Mucho gracias.

Hey @combover
For the testing you had done, was it batches 202 and 402 or something else? Thanks in advance and thank you for helping the community out by doing these blind tests. Mucho gracias.
I'll go check my vials. But I believe this is before there were batch numbers. I have the cool labels with chicks in sports bras and such.

It was pretty early on, I assume from when he was getting raws from syn.

Not everything has been spot on with trip, but he has been doing pretty well.

Thanks bud.
I've been MIA for a few months so I'm not up to date on this labs prior history but these tests show a knowledge of brewing at the very least. I just wish there was a lab test for integrity as well, I think that test would carry even more weight than the mass spec testing (one can wish cant he? lol)

I've been MIA for a few months so I'm not up to date on this labs prior history but these tests show a knowledge of brewing at the very least. I just wish there was a lab test for integrity as well, I think that test would carry even more weight than the mass spec testing (one can wish cant he? lol)
Trip has treated me well. I really can't complain about any of my experience with the guy. He's had some issues but he has managed to get them ironed out for the most part. He's pretty well doing things our way with a good amount of testing and he has agreed to third party testing of his raws before he brews.

Trip has treated me well. I really can't complain about any of my experience with the guy. He's had some issues but he has managed to get them ironed out for the most part. He's pretty well doing things our way with a good amount of testing and he has agreed to third party testing of his raws before he brews.
Same on my end. I ordered from him when he first started and again yesterday. His communication is good, he took the MESO heat and stuck with it, listened to what advice members were giving him, and now he’s thriving. I just hope he can keep it up. We all remember the last time we had a well tested domestic UGL. One floater can change everything. My friends. @TripleBSolutions i hope you can keep up the good work!

Placed a few orders with him. My biggest compliment is he’s an actual domestic source. You see these guys waiting 2 weeks for packs from other sources, with Trip I’m usually in the 4-5 day range between ordering and packs landing.