Triple B Test E 300 bloodwork

Elvis755

Have been using .5ml a week of triple Bs test E since July. Ran one cycle 10 years ago and some badly thought out prohormone runs afterwards. Older now trying to be more responsible with the bloodwork. Results are from blood drawn roughly 48hours after my last injection so not a true trough result but I am happy with numbers. Previous numbers were natural before starting anything and having not taken any hormones for about 8 years. I have an E2 sensitive test as well but haven’t got the results back yet.

Nice job brother thanks for posting ur blood work.... Seem trip is staying on point with his test, pretty decent number for 150mg... I only take blood so far as everyone is different and absorbs oils different and reacts differently... But I'd say those are decent number.... Thanks for testing

It’s the only product I’ve used from him but definitely happy so far. Depending on my E2 results this will probably be my cruise dose. I had gyno surgery earlier this month. Minor glandular gyno that developed several months after the last time I used prohormones without a pct about 8 years ago. The low dose Test definitely aggravated the existing tissue so I’m not sure if I’ll always need an AI or if the existing tissue was more susceptible and without it I’ll be okay. My surgeon said just to keep an eye on E2 but I wouldn’t necessarily need an AI on a cruise dose so we’ll see. It was expensive and it’s been irritating recovering from so I dont want to deal with it again.

once my training is back to 100% following the surgery I plan to ramp up the dose to 1.6ml a week and run my first real cycle in a long time. Prior to the surgery I was 212lbs 6’1 I would assume 10%Bf, 29yr old. I cut at his recommendation for a better outcome with the surgery from about 230lb 15%bf. The surgeon had me do an Inbody body analysis test that put me at 5.6%bf but those are typically only as accurate as a dexa scan so I know my Bf was higher. 15 days post surgery and cleared to do cardio yesterday, weights next week. Local anesthesia no lipo happy with the results so far. Long winded but this can be my intro.image.jpg

E2 sensitive came back high at 70. I don’t have pre bloodwork as my PCP refused to test E2 for me. I feel great, no erection or orgasm issues and I stay lean with a good diet so no noticeable water issues in terms of bloating.

What’s the best way to proceed here? I have Pfizer aromasin and AstraZeneca arimidex. My main concern is overall health and not regrowing my glands that I just had removed. I don’t have any itching nipples but I also just had the surgery 3wks ago. I had the blood work done completely off of aromasin for 7days to see what my levels were with nothing. Prior to that I took 12.5mg on pin days initially before dropping to 6.25mg on pin days so 2x a week.