TRT Bloodwork for clinic after Cycle

crater

For my TRT protocol I am on 140 mg a week, but have been doing 500mg a week for the last 2 months. I am do for a blood work from my clinic next month what are my best chances to get my levels down to that? Should I quit cold turkey until I do the labs? Or just start taking my trt dose?

500mg a week for the last 2 months.
What ester were you using? If it was a long ester you might need to drop below your TRT dose to get close within a month.

If you were using short estered Test then you likely can just go to TRT dosing and be fine within 4-5 weeks.

What ester were you using? If it was a long ester you might need to drop below your TRT dose to get close within a month.

If you were using short estered Test then you likely can just go to TRT dosing and be fine within 4-5 weeks.
Cypionate

Cypionate
So after a month almost exactly (see graphic) of reducing to your TRT dose you should be right at your normal blood serum level. Close enough for the testing anyways. If possible give it that 5th week of just TRT and you should be fine.

From Steroid Plotter:

Screenshot 2024-04-16 124431.png

Thanks for the advice I ended up skipping one shot and these were my results.
Need to get my cholesterol in check and rbc/hemo

1715728813363.png1715728849566.png

So going off my last blood work I was on a statin and had never blasted
1715884860268.png
so overall since i've lost fat and not currently on any meds for cholesterol I'm healthier.

I generally skip a shot and wait 1 and a half weeks from my last to get my levels around 800 on 200mgs test.

Just did a blood test tho for my doc and I only waited 5 days from 200mg shot and was at 1600 I’ll prob be out of a doc next visit. They were already pissed I was at 1100 once and gave me a warning they would drop me if I showed something like that again. My dose is suppose to be 140mg as well