Trt dosing

Liamg32

Alright lads after some advice I’m currently taking 600mg of test e weekly split into two doses one on Tuesday and one on Friday and about to start trt of 200mg weekly should I pin 100mg on Tuesday and 100mg on Friday or just pin 200mg once a week?

i'm on trt dose of 200 mg of cypionate that i split using on sunday evening and then thursday morning, i feel great and the addition of 3 iu of good hgh

Lots of people seem to have good results with twice a week (every 3.5 days) but ik plenty that do well on once a week n many do even ED or EOD so it really depends on you I’d say 2x week is a good mix of often but not too often but try n find out for yourself

It seems like most are fine with pinning every 3.5 days. But, I prefer Mon-Wed-Fri. Gotta try it and see how you feel and how your bloodwork comes back.

200mgs of testosterone isn't TRT. Just call it what it is. You're cruising.
But, to answer your question, it also depends on that carrier oil. Is it pharma grade test? Then it is probably castor oil, and it will be in a 'depot', where it will release slowly. If you're buying from UG, they will probably use a smoother and thinner carrier oil, as it is cheaper, and your hormone levels will spike more and the body will absorb the oil quicker, hence, for more stable levels, you should probably up your pinning schedule.

With pharmagrade i would do once or twice weekly, if its Test E or Cyp.
With UGL, I would mininmum do it thrice weekly if Test E or Cyp.

Also, check blood levels at through, and adjust your scheduling as necessary.

Like it or not, many TRT clinics start around there. So while I agree with your point, it *is* a starting TRT dose for many people.
Those clinics call their treatment TRT but in reality they're hormone optimizing.
There are lots of guidelines officially published by multiple organizations, for example, Society for Endocrinology, published that 50-100mg of Testosterone E or Cyp is enough to treat male hypogonadism (which is what trt is about).
Unless OP is one of the few with a special gene that does his body metabolizes testosterone quicker than the rest of us, he doesn't need any more or any less than 100 mg weekly. Sorry for the rant.

Those clinics call their treatment TRT but in reality they're hormone optimizing.
There are lots of guidelines officially published by multiple organizations, for example, Society for Endocrinology, published that 50-100mg of Testosterone E or Cyp is enough to treat male hypogonadism (which is what trt is about).
Unless OP is one of the few with a special gene that does his body metabolizes testosterone quicker than the rest of us, he doesn't need any more or any less than 100 mg weekly. Sorry for the rant.
I don't disagree with you - I'm just saying people's perspective is skewed by these clinics so rather than telling someone that they're cycling or cruising or whatever, good to educate why that's the case like you did in this post.