Tst prop raws degraded?

Stepback

Hello members, I have one silly question... I recently found a smaller package of testosterone propionate raws in my cupboard, I had completely forgotten about it. I had been storing it there for roughly just over 2 years at room temperature. Do you think the stuff has degraded already and does it make sense to brew it? It still looks good at first glance. Thanks for answers

Hello members, I have one silly question... I recently found a smaller package of testosterone propionate raws in my cupboard, I had completely forgotten about it. I had been storing it there for roughly just over 2 years at room temperature. Do you think the stuff has degraded already and does it make sense to brew it? It still looks good at first glance. Thanks for answers
It’s good bro make sure when u brew test prop with the oil and bb etc add some ethyl oleate it makes it dissolve way easier and reduces the pip too so if your adding 57 ml of gso or Mct and use half the oil and the other half will be EO will dissolve no problem in a waterbath