Turning My Life Around with TRT

Archangel13GT

Hey Everyone,

I'm excited to join this community. I’m 31 years old and currently on TRT. A while back, I found out my testosterone levels were super low, around 200, with the lowest being 186. It really affected me—I had no idea that low testosterone could cause so many issues. It blew my mind. I though that kind of shit only happened when we were older, like elderly...

Getting into therapy was something I was eager for, but finding a knowledgeable Endo has been a real challenge. I've seen several doctors and have my prescriptions, but it's tough to find a stable one to work with. I do have an appointment in October for some more labs, so that’s a step forward.

I want to say how much I appreciate what you guys are doing here. Honestly, I believe testosterone can save a man’s life—it changed mine. I was at a very low point, even considered giving up. I’ve been on antidepressants for years, but I gave them up and feel better than ever. I'm socializing, talking to girls—it’s fantastic.

A little background about me: I used to wrestle in middle and high school and dabbled in anabolics back then, mostly whatever I could find in Mexico. I know it was stupid, and I think it might have stunted my growth. I’m short and not sure if it was the anabolics or just genetics. I’ve always looked for an edge, and I’ve made some dumb choices, which is why I’m here now, hopefully wiser, to do things right.

Right now, I'm really overweight because I was living under a rock for the past 10 years, battling depression and not doing much. I'm at about 38% body fat and feel terrible, but I've started working out. Just in the past week, I've lost almost 10 pounds using peptides, MIC shots, and L-carnitine.

I’m looking for a place to learn, talk about this stuff, and maybe find a way to reduce the cost for the medications I need since they are so expensive here. I’m currently jobless due to my long bout with depression, but I’m pushing myself to get out of it. And I'm winning!

I appreciate any help and support you can offer. Thanks a lot! Honored to learn from you Senseis lol

Best,
A Lab Rat