UK Customs

Zedz

Why is it so hard to find a source that ships HGH to the UK? Is UK customs that hard to beat that so many EU domestics wont ship to UK.

That's why you need a private international source. Sadly mine is limited to typical pharmacy compounds for human use, so no EQ, trenbolone and so forth. It shouldn't be that hard to find a similar source that will be more than happy to ship you pharmacy gh.

A big order of mine (£2000+) was seized by UK customs a week ago. It stuck there for over a month, and then poof, I received a letter, that they'll destroy the package.

A big order of mine (£2000+) was seized by UK customs a week ago. It stuck there for over a month, and then poof, I received a letter, that they'll destroy the package.

Damn!! I wouldn't place orders that big especially international. Aren't any good UK domestics? Do you have a free reship from that source or is it all gone?

I ordered several times from this source, letters came without a problem. He got excellent prices, and I couldn't source some things in the UK, or it's way too expensive.
I decided to go with a big order, so I don't have to pay the postage fee again and again for small orders. Well, I fucked it up.

No reship policy unfortunately, so I won't be shredded for this summer haha

The only times I ever hear of UK customs seizing an order and keeping it are big HGH ones, smaller steroid orders even if they open them they still send them on and normally just get you to pay the tax on it lol

Is UK customs that hard to beat that so many EU domestics wont ship to UK.
UK Customs are pretty much the slackest in Europe because they’ve been chronically underfunded for decades by both main parties. Back before Brexit, several EU Customs agencies publicly complained about it, accusing the UK of being the back door into the EU for contraband smuggling & duty evasion.

In short, if your international order gets seized it’s just bad luck & a rare event, like being shit on by a pigeon or seagull whilst walking down the street!

UK Customs are pretty much the slackest in Europe because they’ve been chronically underfunded for decades by both main parties. Back before Brexit, several EU Customs agencies publicly complained about it, accusing the UK of being the back door into the EU for contraband smuggling & duty evasion.

In short, if your international order gets seized it’s just bad luck & a rare event, like being shit on by a pigeon or seagull whilst walking down the street!
I dunno Bro - I've been shat on by a few birds in my life LMAO So has my car!!

I dunno Bro - I've been shat on by a few birds in my life LMAO So has my car!!
Count yourself lucky mate - some people have to pay good money for that kinda stuff*!

To be fair I had a seizure of 200 ish amps years ago, but that was one package out of many over around 20 years of juicing.

*Joke for the benefit of British & Irish members only

UK customs is not a problem based on my experience!
Yes, I agree.
Some years ago my old chinese supplier had a reliable dropshipper in UK.
He sent the goods directly from China to UK, and than, after repackaged it by the dropshipper, he sent them further to me.
There were never problems.

UK customs is not a problem based on my experience!
I’ve never come across an international source having issues with UK customs. If anything, most international sources (including many here) will tell you the UK is one of the easiest countries to ship too.

I’ve never come across an international source having issues with UK customs. If anything, most international sources (including many here) will tell you the UK is one of the easiest countries to ship too.
Can't agree more, the countries hard to ship to is USA ,Australia,Canada ,New Zealand