Ultimate Clen Guide

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
There is no "ultimate", "ultra" or "pro max" guide...

There is good guide, bad guide and shit one. I'd say it's closer to the shit side.

Nah, it's a shit video. Especially when he says beta blockers work against clen
Not that I'm at all trying to be an apologist for him (lord knows he puts out loads of garbage), but what's the issue with what he said about clen and beta blockers? Too reductive and not really applying nuance? I can buy that. Otherwise, he seems relatively correct this time.

"Beta blockers are competitive antagonists that block the receptor sites for the endogenous catecholamines...Some block activation of all types of β-adrenergic receptors and others are selective for one of the three known types of beta receptors, designated β1, β2 and β3 receptors."

"Clenbuterol is a β2 agonist with some structural and pharmacological similarities to epinephrine and salbutamol"

I'm gonna keep taking clen and ignore the downregulation myth. It doesn't makes sense that it wouldn't stop working, but wouldn't work "as well" which means what exactly? I'm getting results every week, so it certainly hasn't stopped.

I'm gonna keep taking clen and ignore the downregulation myth. It doesn't makes sense that it wouldn't stop working, but wouldn't work "as well" which means what exactly? I'm getting results every week, so it certainly hasn't stopped.
What’s your appetite like ? I feel like I’m eating more since I started taking Clen.

Back