Uncapped Testosterone testing

ivandragovich

Hello all,

I’ve been getting bloods done either at docs or labcorp. Labcorp is always capped at 1500 and docs I don’t like to test or ask for it when I’m on blast (obvious reasons). My question is… does Marek health lab builder have uncapped test results? And will it work at let’s say NY labcorp locations or NJ or any of the ones that say it might not? When I went to marek site it stated no refunds for those states and it might kick back due to regulations. What are my options?

Is Marek best option? Or is there any other worthy ones for the states like NY or NJ? I have done some research and can’t seem to find a 100% definitive answer on this. Thanks in advance.

This test from LabCorp is capped at 2500. Quest does have an uncapped version.

Testosterone, Free, Direct With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
TEST: 070195

CPT: 84402; 84403

Thanks for the reply. Is it available in NY state? Seems like NY and NJ are screwed with testing.
I am not really sure. I helped Fitomics launch their discount lab service (which uses LabCorp), and they cannot offer testing in NY, NJ or RI because of state laws that require an MD in the state to order bloodwork. Some of the larger services like Marek or Ulta, may have licensed practitioners in NY.

I am not really sure. I helped Fitomics launch their discount lab service (which uses LabCorp), and they cannot offer testing in NY, NJ or RI because of state laws that require an MD in the state to order bloodwork. Some of the larger services like Marek or Ulta, may have licensed practitioners in NY.
Is this the test you are referring to? Seems like I can order that directly at quest with no issues. I contacted them to see if it’s capped or not and they didn’t have any info and a supervisor will be emailing me with that info later.

Attachments

• IMG_7145.webp
    IMG_7145.webp
    116.3 KB · Views: 2
Back