Underdosed Gear or just too early for bloodwork ?

kayzer

Hello, so i recently started an 500mg/week test e cycle (2,5 weeks ago) with hcg 250 ui on injection days.
I'm injecting monday morning and thursday evening (E3,5D) so i did 6 injections until now.
Here the question i did a bloodwork this morning to check my hormones and it seems a little bit low compared to the amount of test i inject, i know test e still didn't reach Peak concentration, nevertheless, i expected it to be a little be higer...
Precision: i run driada medical test e (they seem legit for me)
Here is the blood work:
E2: 36,7 pg/ml 134,7 pmol/L
Test t: 14,6 ng/ml 50,66 nmol/L

Give it time. They wont cheap on something cheap as test. I used their sustanon and on 350mg per week my value was 135 nmol

Okay, thanks you for you answers, i guess i'll wait two or three more weeks before doing another bloodwork. However i think that my lab will probably limit the testosterone range for the analyse, do you know how to increase the limit? ( without being too sus at the lab )

Okay, thanks you for you answers, i guess i'll wait two or three more weeks before doing another bloodwork. However i think that my lab will probably limit the testosterone range for the analyse, do you know how to increase the limit? ( without being too sus at the lab )
You have to tell them to increase the limit.

depends on your clinic. Here in the Netherlands one clinic has capped values while being more expensive than the other clinic with no limit.
They either dilute your blood more or change their method from eclia to mass spectrometry which is more expensive.