Unusually bad PIP with DHB in specifically the right VG

forcefedgt

Hey what’s up guys
I injected my first dose of DHB 5 days ago. Ended up mixing it with a little test cyp. I think I put like 1.75 mLs in my right VG and about 1 mL in my left VG. I have horrible pip in the right VG even 5 days later, I can barely sit at times, wakes me up at night. There’s currently still a decent size knot at the injection site. It doesn’t feel warm and I’ve experienced no systemic signs of infection like fever but it’s only been 5 days (it still could be brewing).

I’m an intensive care RN so I’m aware of the correct way to pin. The left side is OK, I was able to pin my second dose of about 1 mL into the left upper glute. There’s slight pip but nothing like the right side.

I know DHB can come with horrible PIP but it not subsiding what so even after 5 days has me worried. is this normal?

DHB is notoriously bad for pip and inflammation--perhaps the worst compound in this regard

It's the only reason I've steered clear of it so far. There's rumors that some labs are able to brew it relatively pip free, but most of the experiences I have seen are similar to yours where pip lasts days to a week, hinders workouts, and just overall wild inflammation. You might not have also gone deep enough on the right side if you're not experiencing the same issues on the left side. I'd bet you pinned shallow, some of it leaked subq, and now you have that horrible lump and pain you're talking about

Doesn't sound like a healthy compound to run to me, even if you do find a pip free version. I wouldn't continue pinning it, the pip will probably remain the same, or get worse if you're pinning into an existing lump

The good news is it's not hot to the touch, so most likely not infected

Put a heating pad and massage gun on that bihhh and it should help with the lump and pain

DHB is notoriously bad for pip and inflammation--perhaps the worst compound in this regard

It's the only reason I've steered clear of it so far. There's rumors that some labs are able to brew it relatively pip free, but most of the experiences I have seen are similar to yours where pip lasts days to a week, hinders workouts, and just overall wild inflammation. You might not have also gone deep enough on the right side if you're not experiencing the same issues on the left side. I'd bet you pinned shallow, some of it leaked subq, and now you have that horrible lump and pain you're talking about

Doesn't sound like a healthy compound to run to me, even if you do find a pip free version. I wouldn't continue pinning it, the pip will probably remain the same, or get worse if you're pinning into an existing lump

The good news is it's not hot to the touch, so most likely not infected

Put a heating pad and massage gun on that bihhh and it should help with the lump and pain
All this. Not to mention your VG isn’t made to take 1.75ml of fluid. Thats a small muscle.

Yes it is. The VG can safely take 2.5-3mL and is the safest site

You are the nurse.

Sector’s input was more substantial. DHB is notorious for PIP. Very few people tolerate it. You are not one of those people.

That’s okay though, there’s other compounds with more understanding of a safer risk profile to choose from anyways.

You are the nurse.

Sector’s input was more substantial. DHB is notorious for PIP. Very few people tolerate it. You are not one of those people.

That’s okay though, there’s other compounds with more understanding of a safer risk profile to choose from anyways.
just didnt want info being put out there that the vg can’t take large injections is all. Wasn’t being confrontational

No I knew the risk of DHB but I guess I under estimated the pip lol. Just wanted to make sure DHB isn’t known to cause some injection site reaction. Read up on everything before hand but I can always miss something.

In your opinion what’s better? Not interested in tren. Currently taking 500 cyp, 75 anadrol and the DHB.

just didnt want info being put out there that the vg can’t take large injections is all. Wasn’t being confrontational

No I knew the risk of DHB but I guess I under estimated the pip lol. Just wanted to make sure DHB isn’t known to cause some injection site reaction. Read up on everything before hand but I can always miss something.

In your opinion what’s better? Not interested in tren. Currently taking 500 cyp, 75 anadrol and the DHB.

Yeah quick google search says you’re right. I personally pin 3ml 1x a week. I could never imagine using anything but glutes to hold all that.

It may not be as potent mg:mg but overall Primo would be the best replacement in lieu of DHB.

In fact, Primo and DHB are nearly identical in chemical structure. DHT derivatives, dry gains and both usually have AI effects. It’s a very safe steroid, most would consider it the safest.

Only problem may still be PIP, it’s also known to cause it. But much less likely than DHB, myself and many others run primo200 no problem.

I went to pinning DHB subq. Last straw was a VG injection that made it almost impossible to walk for a week.

I would skip the DHB.
Ive run it a couple times.

There are ways to mitigate the pip
1) warming before injection helps
2)also mixing in the syringe with another compound not known to give pip like Test C
Doing both those things will have an effect on reducing or mitigating the pip

That being said it’s not the answer to big gains. Everyone is looking for the “secret compound” that’s going to get them huge.
It’s not DHB lol
It’s a good diet, quality stimuli though effective training, proper rest and recovery, Test, HGh and throw in another healthier anabolic and run them as high as you can without side effects, mainly the Test and HGH
DBH causes inflammation even if you don’t get pip. It’s not a healthy anabolic. It’s trash and if your not healthy your not going to grow
There is no crazy gains from DHB so why stress your body?
It’s not what Pros are using to get huge just random forum claims from average joes about how jacked and ripped they got running DHB because it’s a more potent form of EQ lol
Stick to what works
Test, HGH, Primo, Mast, Nandrolone, EQ and Tren is debatable and can be done without
Bin the DHB and the other dumb shit

Been pining 3ml into pretty much anything but delts that can handle 2.5mls easy. VG can go up to 4mls. It's NOT a small muscle, its gluteus minor
I may be wrong about where my VG is..

Whatever. I pin 1x a week into glutes. If my friend (with benefits) is around who’s a nurse I’ll have her do it for me

I have found that at 50mg/ml DHB becomes PIP free for me. I will usually homebrew it in a multi-compound including test, NPP and DHB when I use it for daily injections. Even at 80mg/ml I start to feel the PIP. 100mg/ml and I start praying for death and limp for 4-5 days. Since everyone reacts differently, I would carefully start at 50mg/ml or less and slowly work my way up to see how my body reacts.

Filter yourself a vial of GSO (or your preferred carrier oil) with BA and you can easily dilute each injection to whatever mg/ml you want.

DHB was a PIP free experience but it caused so much inflammation that I had to drop it. Wasn't the "super primo" that it was hyped up to be lol. Def not my compound of choice.