[USAPETZ] [TREN A] - [labmax] - [2014/08] [Pumpingiron22]

Not the pretty bright green shown in the example on the labmax instruction page, but probably OK.

What about when you do the first drop. I see on some there is yellowish then orange then brown. This one turned brown instantly?

I think it does not matter too much, it turns orange or brown just after dropping. It was a while I tested my tren ace. The green under UV is what really matters.

here is the picture

Attachments

• tren ace.jpg
    tren ace.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 60
wow, I guess people are buying from this dude. I havent followed his thread but he was getting flamed hard in the beginning.

No Labs to reference but I have pinned 3 times on his Tren-A. Physical effects seem to be in place. Some restless sleep, pinned doses in legs then worked arms yesterday and had the burn sensation and energy rush you would expect. Felt like the Tren-A was surging in my muscles. Heavy lactic burn in early arm reps. Have been more aggressive in small degree. Please note; these are my own personal observations from my first week and not my endorsement of his product.

Labmax says that the faster it turns brown means the more concentrated it is, on most anyhow...

-Myth-