[usaspetz] [test E] [bloodwork] [10-9-14]

Do you think these levels are acceptable for an UGL on 500mg per week?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters

Marcus

Pinning a total of 500mg of Test E per week, with schedule of 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday. Bloods were drawn about 56 hours after last pin. My stats are 5'11, 17/18% BF, 226lbs. They confirm I also crashed my E2 which I had thought last week as I felt like shit and had already lowered my adex dose on Thursday, but at least my Adex is confirmed to be good :) Previously posted in USASpetz thread
Please see attached file

Total Weekly Test: 500mg
Time Since Last Pin: 56 Hours
Total Test Levels: 2,471

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 72
So going by the x10 rule, or x8 being on the safe side, that still seems low.So if we are playing the guessing game i'm going to call it 60% gear. If you think that is good i guess that is all that matters.

Was this taken on week 5?

Yup, taken at week 5.... I never said I thought it was good. I think it's unacceptable, but just my opinion. Was interested to see how many people thought that's alright for an UGL, so that's the reason for the pole. I didn't know there were so many who were cool with these kinds of levels in Spetz's thread.

not feeling those results.. might want to hit him up and see whats going on.
Already did earlier this week... He sent me replacement vials for the ones I ran and credit for my bloodwork. He's doing what he can to make it right from what it sounds like. And I'm in agreement with you

Edit: going to run the new stuff and take bloods in 5 weeks again

The levels do seem low for the dosage, but at those levels you should see decent gains.
Not saying its good just not a complete waste.
Like it has been said more concerning is what the other 40% is.

Agree with you all. That value is really low at 500mg pw.

You do have some bomb ass ADex though... What frequency / dose were you running your ADex?

Typical ugl results.
Everyone talks about primo and var being the most counterfeited compounds in the ugl market but in all reality you're more than likely to get under dosed testosterone than anything else.

Back