Valk pharmaceutical info any one .

Hey bro, I keep seeing you asking if this an that source is g2g here alot lately. Now Im not one for handouts an i will never say that a lab is g2g but I will point you in a good direction. First check all the source checks that you can find in the forum we are currently in right here. Next give this forum that i pasted below a shot. Read eeeeeverything you can find. If an when you find one that seems ok, make damn good an sure to read the entire thread FRONT TO BACK. If the last page an posts are still looking alright AFTER you have read the entire thing, then it's up to you if you want to decide to pull that trigger or not. Be carful though cuz some guns could very well be loaded full of blanks!!!! GL.....Steroid Lab Testing | MESO-Rx Forum

Hey bro, I keep seeing you asking if this an that source is g2g here alot lately. Now Im not one for handouts an i will never say that a lab is g2g but I will point you in a good direction. First check all the source checks that you can find in the forum we are currently in right here. Next give this forum that i pasted below a shot. Read eeeeeverything you can find. If an when you find one that seems ok, make damn good an sure to read the entire thread FRONT TO BACK. If the last page an posts are still looking alright AFTER you have read the entire thing, then it's up to you if you want to decide to pull that trigger or not. Be carful though cuz some guns could very well be loaded full of blanks!!!! GL.....Steroid Lab Testing | MESO-Rx Forum
Good info thanks man!

It would be awesome if every single new member that joins meso read the exchange in this thread...