WADA is Watching

fike

Last edited:
I saw this PowerPointish type slide show a few days ago while running down a rabbit hole. This should remind everyone to practice proper internet safety protocols, especially athletes that are subject to WADA testing. Don’t be naive enough to believe they don’t know your sources and who suppliers are. WADA may not be LE, but just be mindful.

Someone with the appropriate privileges may want to delete this as I just saw the same thing posted about 40 times.

Someone with the appropriate privileges may want to delete this as I just saw the same thing posted about 40 times.
Millard is the only one, and he rarely ever deletes anything. That's what makes meso different from many forums. I bet he was the one who posted about this too...he stays on top of this subject.

Millard is the only one, and he rarely ever deletes anything. That's what makes meso different from many forums. I bet he was the one who posted about this too...he stays on top of this subject.
I got ya. Well, maybe someone who hasn’t ever looked at this before will check it out. Just didn’t want to repeat post. The cat and mouse game that is being played continues.

Just FYI, looks like that powerpoint is from 2014. That doesn't make it bad info, just important to put into context.

I saw this PowerPointish type slide show a few days ago while running down a rabbit hole. This should remind everyone to practice proper internet safety protocols, especially athletes that are subject to WADA testing. Don’t be naive enough to believe they don’t know your sources and who suppliers are. WADA may not be LE, but just be mindful.

Have never stumbled on this, thanks!

Back