Want to try a new source

I wanna try a new source. I was thinking of pharmacom or purple panda labs. They seem to have test results and reviews. Any suggestions?

MSG Labs. It’s run by a long-time member here @MisterSuperGod who is a good guy.

It’s not the cleanest gear but it’s ok. It is certainly the most convenient. Keep this between you and me, @MisterSuperGod is a regional manager for Hot Topic so hes got distribution covered.

In fact, you can go into just about any Hot Topic and ask one of those freaks for it. Seriously, just walk in and go “yo freak, I’m here for some gear”. They got you. [emoji106]

I’d filter it first though. That will reduce the chance of going to the ER. I’m sure you can understand that a regional manager for Hot Topic isn’t a scientician and isn’t exactly methodical. He just eyeballs most stuff thru the black eyeliner he always wears.

MSG Labs. It’s run by a long-time member here @MisterSuperGod who is a good guy.

It’s not the cleanest gear but it’s ok. It is certainly the most convenient. Keep this between you and me, @MisterSuperGod is a regional manager for Hot Topic so hes got distribution covered.

In fact, you can go into just about any Hot Topic and ask one of those freaks for it. Seriously, just walk in and go “yo freak, I’m here for some gear”. They got you. [emoji106]

I’d filter it first though. That will reduce the chance of going to the ER. I’m sure you can understand that a regional manager for Hot Topic isn’t a scientician and isn’t exactly methodical. He just eyeballs most stuff thru the black eyeliner he always wears.
Don't forget it's a one stop shop. No need to order from anyone else ever again. And I disagree. MSG washes his hands with antibacterial soap at least once maybe even twice daily plus he showers and wears clean clothes. Gear is sterile for sure!
Memedroid_5237420850573566310.jpg

Last edited:

But does MSG Labs offer a gold card for discounts like GNC does? They always have buy one get one free or half price on my favorite steroids.

OP I’d check out GNC first. They have a website with next day delivery for added convenience too!

I also heard amazon may start up drone delivery for AI.