Watson trt 200wk

How about some more info...

How many weeks?

When was the last pin?

How many pins per week?

No E2 #?

Someone help me out if I missed something...

Thanks for sharing.

So you haven't did a blast in 2yrs? What's this blast looking like?

And only about 3.5x's. Is that about what you always get?

Yep always. That's why I'm posting this. Everyone is different. It's prescribed. And I only get that. Without test I was at 299. Also no I have done 2 blast in past 2 years. But been on trt prescribed 200mgwk and Ai .25 eod but I don't always remember the Ai so I have plenty laying around.

Blast will be 600 test 600 so 300x2 12 weeks prob. And bumping Ai to .5 eod and my first run gh 2iu day. That if all goes well I'll run for 6 months.

Yep always. That's why I'm posting this. Everyone is different. It's prescribed. And I only get that. Without test I was at 299. Also no I have done 2 blast in past 2 years. But been on trt prescribed 200mgwk and Ai .25 eod but I don't always remember the Ai so I have plenty laying around.

Blast will be 600 test 600 so 300x2 12 weeks prob. And bumping Ai to .5 eod and my first run gh 2iu day. That if all goes well I'll run for 6 months.

Yeah I agree everyone is different.

Good luck with the GH!!

Thanks for sharing! That does shed some light on the 10x argument. I've only had 9x one time and that was on prop. But the rest of my tests face been 5-7x's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing! That does shed some light on the 10x argument. I've only had 9x one time and that was on prop. But the rest of my tests face been 5-7x's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best I had was in high 800s but If I remember right that was 36 hours after pin and 1st thing in the morning. This test was 3 days and in afternoon.

Thanks for this! This is extremely helpful... Ive always gotten 4.5 to 5x on TT on all my bloods. I wonder if it might of been higher TT numbers on split pins??

Anyway thanks for the bloods. I wish we had more pharm grade tests like this to compare to UGL.
Np. That's why I posted. I do have more detailed ones with e2 fsh and all that. With and without hcg which I gave up on lol.

It's real interesting just how different everyones bodies react. I'm on trt and my last 2 tests was I think 628 and 658 8 days after pin and I get 150 mg once weekly.

Yes sir. I wonder if it's body getting use to it/ metabolism or pharm grade not dosed correctly who knows.

Just got done with blast n cruised for ten wks on 200mg test e from 24k. Total test was 1072. 250-1100-range. My free test was high 275. 35-155. Got. Bloods pulled almost 3-4 days after last shot. On tenth week. Wonder if my batch was just over dosed??