Ways of modafinil and I love meso rx

danieleisit

So taking modafinil sublingual with me has been proven 10 times better , other than the bitter taste and grainy taste under your tongue. It still gives a better release in about half an hour in my experience you are feeling your eyes widen and you become more focused. Thanks to the steroids underground where post are restricted it gave me reassurance and I got the modafinil.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
Wow. You’re kind of funny. What an introduction.

Welcome aboard.
I found a different supplier of modafinil because if take ridiculous high dosage 1000mg because its exams season and if I didn’t find out about meso rx I would have saved 400 euros but I might stick with the original seller on meso rx for the roids due to seeing lab test of the other is under dosed due to them not actually making the steroids themselves and I won’t waste 150 euros lab testing lol

Calm down my guy. You can get access to the steroid underground sub-forum as you contribute to the other sub-forums more. It’ll happen in no time.

I may have also experimented with modafinil while pulling all nighters prepping for college exams as well. We got them from Mexico though.

In hindsight, I’ll tell you that cramming is not the way to study and you should try and manage your time better.

But I was guilty of procrastinating and delaying my studies like many of my peers. Still crushed though.

You better ace your exams. You’re using performance enhancing drugs—cheater!

Calm down my guy. You can get access to the steroid underground sub-forum as you contribute to the other sub-forums more. It’ll happen in no time.

I may have also experimented with modafinil while pulling all nighters prepping for college exams as well. We got them from Mexico though.

In hindsight, I’ll tell you that cramming is not the way to study and you should try and manage your time better.

But I was guilty of procrastinating and delaying my studies like many of my peers. Still crushed though.

I bought the modafinil from an Indian seller on here that this special drop shipper he buys the shit in India and ships it out to Europe and America and all that countries it took about three weeks to come it would’ve probably took two weeks but they have been multiple holidays in India and in the United Kingdom in the meantime and it stayed for about a week just in London just stuck in London so that was one of the little issues, but then of the day it came very tiny box of 20 strips but it wasn’t open. there’s nothing bad there it’s just the slow tracking is like the tracking was available and all but it wasn’t abundantly there. You have to use one of those International tracking websites to get the full list of information but now I’ve guaranteed it I’ve tried it. It works fully okay and it’s cheap as fuck which I’m so happy with.
Honestly, these exams make or break my next 50 years in life it sounds excessive but that do you want to feel living sort of the same life with the procrastination until the last fucking minute so I’m gonna fuck that end but I need to have flashcards which insures the information to a certain point retains not just writing outlines that I could forget to a certain point I should retain the information for my exam trip which are in a month

I use to use a website called “Quizlet” instead of making physical flash cards. Maybe there’s better things around now. But it was quicker and better than making physical flash cards. And I could just pull out my phone or iPad and review.

Modafinal or adderall has zapped your brain. Use paragraphs. You’re vomiting text.

I’m on brainscapes got it on my phone and I rate the card on how my memory was with it I pad 120 pounds =150 dollars to get the lifetime subscription with a promo code and with that I can use other peoples flashcards I’m not using paragraphs as most of this is just speech to text.

Also I wish I had adderall

I’m on brainscapes got it on my phone and I rate the card on how my memory was with it I pad 120 pounds =150 dollars to get the lifetime subscription with a promo code and with that I can use other peoples flashcards I’m not using paragraphs as most of this is just speech to text.

Also I wish I had adderall
How long have you been up? Use the other subforums for the subject matter of your other posts. I can tell you are running 100 miles/200kms a minute. You have 3 posts right on top of each other in an introductory forum funny man.

And no you do not want adderall. You probably don’t need the modafinal if you managed your time better. You’re perspective will likely change when you get older.

You may think you are thinking clearly after staying up for however long on your high dose of modafinal, but from an outside perspective you might be acting unusual.

Just like people on adderall in the 24 hour library at 4am in the morning are wide awake are oblivious to their mannerisms, while to everyone else it’s apparent they are on something.

You’re cooked right now. It’s ok. I still like you.

How long have you been up? Use the other subforums for the subject matter of your other posts. I can tell you are running 100 miles/200kms a minute. You have 3 posts right on top of each other in an introductory forum funny man.

And no you do not want adderall. You probably don’t need the modafinal if you managed your time better. You’re perspective will likely change when you get older.

You may think you are thinking clearly after staying up for however long on your high dose of modafinal, but from an outside perspective you might be acting unusual.

Just like people on adderall in the 24 hour library at 4am in the morning are wide awake are oblivious to their mannerisms, while to everyone else it’s apparent they are on something.

You’re cooked right now. It’s ok. I still like you.
I know Adderall it’s probably not the wisest option especially for addiction and getting used to it so I wish I would but I know shouldn’t which is my rationality still there also it is very expensive hopefully in university I don’t need to take the drugs but of course it would aid if I want to become top of my class also why am I cooked?
I like you too I think we’re very similar and just like the younger version of you on this forum

I know Adderall it’s probably not the wisest option especially for addiction and getting used to it so I wish I would but I know shouldn’t which is my rationality still there also it is very expensive hopefully in university I don’t need to take the drugs but of course it would aid if I want to become top of my class also why am I cooked?
I like you too I think we’re very similar and just like the younger version of you on this forum

I just read your first cycle advice post.

You need to read A LOT. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING ELSE.

Why are you taking clomid? Do you have any reason to be doing this?

You are messing with things you don’t understand and you are can do irreversible things to your body.

This isn’t a modafinal study session you get to walk away from like nothing happen.

You say we are similar. I didn’t touch any AAS until I had children and then a vasectomy. I am certain I don’t want any more. I read all the posts about HCG and whatever—- my balls can shrivel away to raisins.

I lifted naturally in my 20s and early 30s. So now as an older person messing with these things, I already know my way around the gym and how to eat. I’m 5’9” and held 190 naturally at 10-12%. Probably not impressive amount to people using AAS but that’s the base I built training naturally for years.

I was out of the gym for a bit and lost quite a bit of muscle. Muscle memory is a real thing. I hoped on TRT and then a cycle and blew up back to what I use to look like in a few months.

Now I can just get bigger….

You don’t need AAS yet. Especially for a cut. Just work on your diet. Working out and getting enough rest is so easy…. Diet is the hardest thing to comply with.

Fix your diet and stop taking the clomid. Keep studying.

Clomid increases fertility in men so in terms of infertility I’m okay crushing my oestrogen. I’m kinda okay with that as well. I’m just afraid From gyno coming back that’s why I’m taking it also boosting natural testosterone I’m hopefully aiming for kids in about nine years so I have time to fix any issues but long story short. I also want to have a good physique by December.

Clomid increases fertility in men so in terms of infertility I’m okay crushing my oestrogen. I’m kinda okay with that as well. I’m just afraid From gyno coming back that’s why I’m taking it also boosting natural testosterone I’m hopefully aiming for kids in about nine years so I have time to fix any issues but long story short. I also want to have a good physique by December.
So you have low sperm count? Are you actively trying to get someone pregnant?

Also if you are trying to shrink gyno, there are reports that a course of raloxifene will actually reverse gyno or reduce it. You need to actually do the research on the dosage and timeline that you will need to administer the drug, but people have found it to be effective. I believe you can find an article on it. Clomid is probably not the SERM for that issue.

I’ve had surgery to remove gyno, so I’ve done some research myself and I can feel your pain.

On cycle, nolvadex/tamoxifen and/or an AI is likely the answer to gyno.

You can do a lot with your body in 9 months. Do you have any background in fitness or sports?

You’re more than cooked….

I’ve done nolvadex just an afraid of it returning so I just don’t want to risk it as well. The natural test boost and working of my balls are a bonus . I’ve been going gym for about 2 1/2 years. I can bench about 105 kg on incline and flat about 130 max , legs are quite strong on the strength level the highest for my age and my weight
So you have low sperm count? Are you actively trying to get someone pregnant?

Also if you are trying to shrink gyno, there are reports that a course of raloxifene will actually reverse gyno or reduce it. You need to actually do the research on the dosage and timeline that you will need to administer the drug, but people have found it to be effective. I believe you can find an article on it. Clomid is probably not the SERM for that issue.

I’ve had surgery to remove gyno, so I’ve done some research myself and I can feel your pain.

On cycle, nolvadex/tamoxifen and/or an AI is likely the answer to gyno.

You can do a lot with your body in 9 months. Do you have any background in fitness or sports?

You’re more than cooked….

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
I use to use a website called “Quizlet” instead of making physical flash cards. Maybe there’s better things around now. But it was quicker and better than making physical flash cards. And I could just pull out my phone or iPad and review.

Modafinal or adderall has zapped your brain. Use paragraphs. You’re vomiting text.
No shit.... I was reading that and was like dam.

I see what you’re trying to accomplish now. Why would your estrogen spike and cause your gyno to return? Are you going through puberty again?

Do some more research. You say you want to have kids one day…. You do know a lot of people end up having to come off gear and take things to gain their fertility back. They lose a lot of their gains and their testosterone levels can plummet in the process.

So there’s trade offs. You sound like you’re making some progress naturally in the gym right now.

Post your first cycle advice in the appropriate sub-forum. Be receptive to the advice even if it’s not given nicely.

Keep studying.

i’m only planning to do one cycle in my life as I will never have another 12 week period for me to run steroids i’m going to do HCG and I don’t know if I just take anastrozole from day one I don’t know exactly what we will do to me. I just don’t care if I’m just wasting pills but if it’s like a good guarantee that I won’t get Gyno Unless it affects my muscles that I wouldn’t then I won’t use it one day and the go get my blood work done but if so, I’ll just crash my estrogen with the anastrozole.
The only reason I want to win steroids because I will have a 12 week period of being able to do the gym six days a week and I can focus on my diet. I have nothing preoccupying me. I’m not aiming for
Jacked athlete I just want to drop some fat and retaining the muscle I have like this physique

Attachments

• IMG_1031.jpeg
    IMG_1031.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 9
You’re a mess.

You shouldn’t be taking clomid.

You want to go on cycle but don’t want to get blood work.

Your post needs to be in the correct sub-forum so you can hear this from other people as well.

You shouldn’t even need to hear this from me. You are in college/university. You have the ability to research this information yourself.

No one knows if you need an AI but you and your blood work….

I have never taken an AI in my life…. I also have no glands and am one of the people who can let their estrogen creep up as long as they feel fine because I have no glands. You do not have that luxury Mr. Gyno.

And nobody does 1 cycle.. yea it took me a few months to get back to my original size…. Then I took labs and stayed on…. I dunno.

I’d bet your next year of tuition you cycle again.

Good night bud.

Don’t know what time zone u in its 4 am for me I can bet you good money that I won’t run the cycle Max and I want to run at 12 to 16 weeks. I know the long-term side effects of running steroids that you built up too much muscle that you can’t fucking retain which is the most cheapest thing that I could do because I will never be able to stay on cycle for the rest of my life without completely ruined my liver only reason I want to run primo and I have to run with a test base if if I cut down, I will be easier to maintain me cutting down then not retaining any muscle while also losing weight they just put me in an endless cycle of bulking and Kosanke if I cut down getting into the physical I want I can just maintain a lot easier if it is a conceivable physique I can’t say I want to look like Mr. Olympia, but I’ll stop taking steroids but if I say I want to have a physique that would probably take two years but I can accomplish it in four months with steroids. I would be a lot more happy and enough PT and HCG. I should be able to keep some of the muscle if I’m not doing stupid amount of testosterone that muscle that I can’t retain if I gain a max of 6 kg Well also dropping down in Bath I’ll be happy. I’m not looking for must already have muscle already have strength. It doesn’t really matter to me. Any of those. I just care about having a physique that I’m happy with that won’t take me endless cutting and bulking muscle loss.