what does IGF-I LR3 do that hgh doesn't?

Chips7

The question is in the title.

Example, for someone who is under TEST, HGH, SLIN, what is the point of adding IGF-I LR3 to this combo?

What does IGF-1 LR3 do that hgh can't?

Knowing that IGF-1 LR3 is relatively expensive and that there is no way to check its functioning through blood tests?

It would be interesting to know what you think of it.

Is it really worth adding IGF-1 LR3 to a TEST/HGH combo or is it a waste of money?

Reduces blood glucose, increases the visceral weight ("gut distension") more than any other agent, reduces serum IGF-I bloodwork.

It doesn't overwhelm slin, it is just something that offers a similar set of advantages and fewer disadvantages (e.g., fat mass accrual).

Its use with Test & rhGH makes sense for growth and metabolism (e.g., to counter the rhGH hyperglycemia).

Reduces blood glucose, increases the visceral weight ("gut distension") more than any other agent, reduces serum IGF-I bloodwork.

It doesn't overwhelm slin, it is just something that offers a similar set of advantages and fewer disadvantages (e.g., fat mass accrual).

Its use with Test & rhGH makes sense for growth and metabolism (e.g., to counter the rhGH hyperglycemia).
for someone who dont have problem with blood glucose or easy management with insulin/metformin means,

IGF-1 LR3/DES is not an interesting investment and even tends to have negative effects (e.g gut distension) when u are already on a Test/gh/slin(metformin) ?

Unlike GH, can IGF stimulate hyperplasia in skeletal muscle?

for someone who dont have problem with blood glucose or easy management with insulin/metformin means,

IGF-1 LR3/DES is not an interesting investment and even tends to have negative effects (e.g gut distension) when u are already on a Test/gh/slin(metformin) ?
I'd say so. How much test, gh, and slin are you currently running?

That could very well be the case. The two differ primarily by their ideal use case or application. Whereas insulin is the more protein anabolic compound in muscle, LR3 IGF-I primarily stimulates muscle cell proliferation & differentiation, thus its being used by very advanced guys specifically to increase the pool of myofibers.

Unlike GH, can IGF stimulate hyperplasia in skeletal muscle?
RhGH does stimulate hyperplasia, since IGF-I and its analogues are potent at this. Hell, so does clenbuterol. And AAS do this, too, of course.

While difficulties exist in proving that it occurs in humans under normal circumstances, you probably don't even need drugs to induce hyperplasia.

LR3 IGF-I primarily stimulates muscle cell proliferation & differentiation, thus its being used by very advanced guys specifically to increase the pool of myofibers.

"Stimulate muscle cell and proliferation" but that, the hgh also does it, right?

to increase the pool of myofiber, only Igf-1 LR3 can do it?

"Stimulate muscle cell and proliferation" but that, the hgh also does it, right?

to increase the pool of myofiber, only Igf-1 LR3 can do it?
Yes, GH does this indirectly via IGF-I and its isoforms. No, it's not a unique feature of LR3. AAS increase muscle IGF-I-mediated satellite cell proliferation.

Yes, GH does this indirectly via IGF-I and its isoforms. No, it's not a unique feature of LR3. AAS increase muscle IGF-I-mediated satellite cell proliferation.
Cannot seem to DM you, how may I obtain your book? (sorry to hijack post)

The question is in the title.

Example, for someone who is under TEST, HGH, SLIN, what is the point of adding IGF-I LR3 to this combo?

What does IGF-1 LR3 do that hgh can't?

Knowing that IGF-1 LR3 is relatively expensive and that there is no way to check its functioning through blood tests?

It would be interesting to know what you think of it.

Is it really worth adding IGF-1 LR3 to a TEST/HGH combo or is it a waste of money?
Yes it does. You can get higher igf1 activation with lr3 than with igf1 produced from hgh.

Taking hgh to increase igf1 is like taking hcg to increase testosterone. With hcg you’re capped at 1000ng/dl if you’re lucky. There is more to it than this, but the point is the same.

This off-season I ran a 1100 calorie surplus for 5 months straight and looked to be about the same leanness as I was when I started, just 23lb heavier.

I’ve run high dose gh and I can’t run my surplus that high without getting fat. With hgh you can run a surplus higher than with no hgh. But it’s not lr3 levels.

Also lr3 functions differently in unknown ways because it doesn’t bind to igfbp3.

I almost don’t even want to write this because it’s such an insane drug. It’s the next level like hgh was in the 90s in my opinion

Yes it does. You can get higher igf1 activation with lr3 than with igf1 produced from hgh.

Taking hgh to increase igf1 is like taking hcg to increase testosterone. With hcg you’re capped at 1000ng/dl if you’re lucky. There is more to it than this, but the point is the same.

This off-season I ran a 1100 calorie surplus for 5 months straight and looked to be about the same leanness as I was when I started, just 23lb heavier.

I’ve run high dose gh and I can’t run my surplus that high without getting fat. With hgh you can run a surplus higher than with no hgh. But it’s not lr3 levels.

Also lr3 functions differently in unknown ways because it doesn’t bind to igfbp3.

I almost don’t even want to write this because it’s such an insane drug. It’s the next level like hgh was in the 90s in my opinion
what are the sides tho?? heard greater risk of cancer than gh. but i agree high dose gh is overrated

what are the sides tho?? heard greater risk of cancer than gh. but i agree high dose gh is overrated
The sides are more likely of going hypo due to greater insulin sensitivity. I don’t think high dose gh is overrated per day as much as I think lr3 or increlex are even more effective for nutrient partitioning than elevated Igf levels from high dose gh. Which is what causes the growth from both of these protocols.

Cancer wise, all will likely grow an existing cancer faster but I don’t feel either will cause new cancer to form.