What happened to HCG and is there any decent stuff still available?

Country Club Hero

10+ Year Member
HCG has done wonders for me in the past. But that’s been many, many years ago. About 10-13 years ago I would order name brand HCG from India. Ovitrelle, Ovidac, etc.

They worked amazingly for me. Swollen testes and peace and happiness in my head. I don’t know what happened but I have not had HCG do anything close to that for me in the last several years.

I’m certain it’s not recency bias. Or the opposite of that whatever it’s called. I’m sure there’s “some” nostalgia involved but I’m certain HCG has changed or been underdosed significantly. My question is what happened? And is there anywhere to get good quality HCG like was available a decade ago? I’ve got some now with a “R” on the vial. It barely does much for me.

I've tested a LOT of HCG and barely any meets label claims according to my tests. I regularly see generics that contain less than 1/10th of label claim by any metric. Guess that's because most people still rely on pregnancy tests only? Dunno.

Anyway, we'll need some pictures of the swollen testes.

For science.

I don't know about you, and where you get your hcg from, but mine works perfectly fine. At least I haven't had any complaints yet.

Yeah I don't get it either but Ive seen this discussed quite a few times.
I wouldn't think HCG is that hard or expensive to get correct dosage either.

What I see is a so called 'shortage' and now you have all these reports of under dosed HCG so in turn the 'reliable' places for HCG have upped their prices quite significantly.

HCG has done wonders for me in the past. But that’s been many, many years ago. About 10-13 years ago I would order name brand HCG from India. Ovitrelle, Ovidac, etc.

They worked amazingly for me. Swollen testes and peace and happiness in my head. I don’t know what happened but I have not had HCG do anything close to that for me in the last several years.

I’m certain it’s not recency bias. Or the opposite of that whatever it’s called. I’m sure there’s “some” nostalgia involved but I’m certain HCG has changed or been underdosed significantly. My question is what happened? And is there anywhere to get good quality HCG like was available a decade ago? I’ve got some now with a “R” on the vial. It barely does much for me.
I’m glad I stumbled across this thread because I’m currently scanning the market for some HCG, myself; and I’ve been looking for answers to that very same question. “Where can I find quality HCG?” My first guess would be a doctor. I’m guessing a doctor could put you in line with some pharmacy grade stuff. Personally, I don’t have the time nor the money to go that route. The current option that I’m looking at is Driada. You can find them in the underground forum. They’re incredibly professional and provide “medical” grade quality. AND the community was rather accepting of them when they introduced themselves. Most new “vendors” get chewed up and spit out. Which I absolutely love, because it really pushes the vendors to provide the most open, honest, and forthcoming approach as possible, in order to get the green light. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you come across good product. I’m still openly searching, for now.

None of the Indian hcg has tested well.... The only one said 1500iu. Keep that in mind..

Nobody has posted anything either. Id rather go for QSC.

Most of the USA pharmacies seem to be very low supply after the FDA changed the classification of hCG to be a biologic for compounding pharmacies. Some big compounders are working to get certified for it, but it's a tough situation.

I think Express Scripts subcontracts to Accredo which subcontracts to a very small compounding pharmacy named Fresenius. They still supply hCG.

UGL idk, what's wrong with QSC? https://janoshik.com/tests/18224-HCG_vial_CYF6PI4HKA71

Most of the USA pharmacies seem to be very low supply after the FDA changed the classification of hCG to be a biologic for compounding pharmacies. Some big compounders are working to get certified for it, but it's a tough situation.

I think Express Scripts subcontracts to Accredo which subcontracts to a very small compounding pharmacy named Fresenius. They still supply hCG.

UGL idk, what's wrong with QSC? https://janoshik.com/tests/18224-HCG_vial_CYF6PI4HKA71
I just ordered some QSC hcg. I’m expecting similar results to everything else I’ve used in recent years. Idk, it’s just not as good as it used to be. Something has changed.

I just ordered some QSC hcg. I’m expecting similar results to everything else I’ve used in recent years. Idk, it’s just not as good as it used to be. Something has changed.
FWIW I was using pharma hCG through insurance and QSC hCG and haven’t noticed a difference myself. Nothing quantitative though.

Also my pharma wasn’t brand-name.

I’ve just ordered Lupi-hcg 5000 iu from PCT24x7

Has anyone had experience with this? I’m also pulling bloods before I start my pins.

I’ve just ordered Lupi-hcg 5000 iu from PCT24x7

Has anyone had experience with this? I’m also pulling bloods before I start my pins.
I got ZYHCG 5000iu from pct24x7, in a tray, with a vial of water. Everything looks top notch but I can't speak to the purity/strength of it. I haven't used it yet.

Pharmaqo has affordable and high quality products, including HCG. Also, Driada is incredibly professional, high quality, and their 2000iu vials of HCG contain 3000ius, per Janoshik testing. And both of them regularly have promos.

I got ZYHCG 5000iu from pct24x7, in a tray, with a vial of water. Everything looks top notch but I can't speak to the purity/strength of it. I haven't used it yet.
Been using the same brand originally bought it from Dash and then bought more from 24x7. Been running 1000iu a week for 6 months and by all appearances seems to be doing its job. Nuts we’re shrunken to nothing and within 2 weeks of pinning it , back to normal.

Sponsors

Latest posts