What’s best to add to testosterone?? Mast or primo? Dosage ?

goodyearwing1

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. Currently on 200MG of test C weekly which is 2 doses of 100MG injections. What would be best to add into the mix ??? Mast or primo???

I would assume mast dose would be just under test dose??? Would I pin daily or when I pin my current test???

Also take Arimidex 1/2 pill weekly

Thanks all

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. Currently on 200MG of test C weekly which is 2 doses of 100MG injections. What would be best to add into the mix ??? Mast or primo???

I would assume mast dose would be just under test dose??? Would I pin daily or when I pin my current test???

Also take Arimidex 1/2 pill weekly

Thanks all
You need to read my friend, that’s all I can tell ya. Assuming is not good in this game. Go read for hours and days and months

Whatever you do start slowly. After a few weeks primo started fucking my hair as if I was on chemo. Dropped it, no issue with mast. These things vary person to person.

Do you really need an AI for 200mg test??

I would bump the test to 250 and add Mast E 200 per week for a cruise or TRT.

Do you really need an AI for 200mg test??

I would bump the test to 250 and add Mast E 200 per week for a cruise or TRT.
Depends on BF% and activity level really. When I started TRT, after a few weeks my total/free was 900/250 but estradiol was 85. That ratio is out of wack. So even though my testone level was “normal”, my estradiol was 2x higher than what it should have been.

does anyone run cycles anymore?
All I see is guys doing sub 350mg.
like 300 test and wanting to add primo and mast and 10mg anvar.

people seem to think now that primo and masteron are side effect free little freebies to add to everything that make everything better with no downsides.

if you add primo or masteron, you will get worsening of cholesterol and hairloss. Potiential prostate issues and estrogen related issues.

For an imperceptible amount of muscle gain or cosmetic effect.

IMO people should just run more test,

whats the point of sticking to a TRT dose of testosterone if your cholesterol is worse than being on 500mg?

You might get some more libido from masteron or control your estrogen with primo (IF YOU GET BLOODWORK) but your bloods are going to be worse for less anabolism and you'll have to have some side effects in the back of your mind the whole time for no reason.

like 75% of the dudes that want to use primo do not get bloodwork anway to dial in their A.I ,so why would they run primo if theyre going to have to dial that in too?

does anyone run cycles anymore?
All I see is guys doing sub 350mg.
like 300 test and wanting to add primo and mast and 10mg anvar.

people seem to think now that primo and masteron are side effect free little freebies to add to everything that make everything better with no downsides.

if you add primo or masteron, you will get worsening of cholesterol and hairloss. Potiential prostate issues and estrogen related issues.

For an imperceptible amount of muscle gain or cosmetic effect.

IMO people should just run more test,

whats the point of sticking to a TRT dose of testosterone if your cholesterol is worse than being on 500mg?

You might get some more libido from masteron or control your estrogen with primo (IF YOU GET BLOODWORK) but your bloods are going to be worse for less anabolism and you'll have to have some side effects in the back of your mind the whole time for no reason.

like 75% of the dudes that want to use primo do not get bloodwork anway to dial in their A.I ,so why would they run primo if theyre going to have to dial that in too?
i dunno lol