What's The Best Tolerated Pct For People On Ssri

Tucci

I'm looking for the perfect and most tolerated pct for someone like myself who has anxiety and depression and I'm on antidepressants and benzodine. I'm currently on my 3rd week of sustanon 250 at 450 mg 3 times per week. I'm also thinking about about adding some prop to help speed up the cycle so I finish around 8 weeks time or ten max. Any advice on this topic is greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for the perfect and most tolerated pct for someone like myself who has anxiety and depression and I'm on antidepressants and benzodine. I'm currently on my 3rd week of sustanon 250 at 450 mg 3 times per week. I'm also thinking about about adding some prop to help speed up the cycle so I finish around 8 weeks time or ten max. Any advice on this topic is greatly appreciated.
Hcg towards the end of cycle per scally dosing protocol and nolva. I am on an ssri and clomid makes me sad. Your fears about pct will be far worse than the actual pct... you will just be tired and not particularly interested in getting laid. Its no big deal- deep breath and relax

Please don't say you started a cycle with no pct on hand? That would make me sad too.

Hcg towards the end of cycle per scally dosing protocol and nolva. I am on an ssri and clomid makes me sad. Your fears about pct will be far worse than the actual pct... you will just be tired and not particularly interested in getting laid. Its no big deal- deep breath and relax

Please don't say you started a cycle with no pct on hand? That would make me sad too.
So how would you dose the nolva per day and for how many weeks so it not to much and not to little? Thanks for the great advice brutus79

So how would you dose the nolva per day and for how many weeks so it not to much and not to little? Thanks for the great advice brutus79
Per day doses per week
40/40/20/20/20

I would run aromasin throughout cycle at a dosage determined by bloods and hcg at 1000 p wk last 8 weeks of cycle.

Again- I am a bipolar ex drug addict and I was terrified about pct. It wasn't bad at all- just tired.

Back