Where to get bloodwork?

Gbunk

Hey fellas, just wanted to see what advice you guys have or what options you may know about. I’m considering taking a job in a rural area about 2 hours away from any third party testing sites. No labsmb, privatemdlabs, quest, ulta labs, etc. Are there any at home test kits or any other options? Would rather avoid having to take a day off of work to drive two hours for a lab appointment to then turn around and drive another 2 hours.

Hey fellas, just wanted to see what advice you guys have or what options you may know about. I’m considering taking a job in a rural area about 2 hours away from any third party testing sites. No labsmb, privatemdlabs, quest, ulta labs, etc. Are there any at home test kits or any other options? Would rather avoid having to take a day off of work to drive two hours for a lab appointment to then turn around and drive another 2 hours.
Don't even bother with anything besides going in and getting a real blood draw. Any kind of homekit is a waste of money unless there's something new out that I haven't heard of that's way better. The only way to get good lab work is to go somewhere.

I really like ownyourlabs.com

I switched from privatelabs and almost exclusive use OYL now. The prices are better, ordering is straightforward, now endless marketting emails, and it seems to offer all the tests I've needed.

Don't even bother with anything besides going in and getting a real blood draw. Any kind of homekit is a waste of money unless there's something new out that I haven't heard of that's way better. The only way to get good lab work is to go somewhere.
That’s why I’m posting on a thread to see if there is something I may not know about. I wouldn’t have much of a reason to visit a populated area let alone going when businesses are open weekdays when I would be working.