Why did i legit feel i was dying, pinning tne blend?

MetalHeavy6

I pinned the glute with 75mg test no est and 75mg tren no est and 25 anadrol and 50 dbol blend. With 1.5cc pushing in, i had to stop halfway due to a burning uncomfortable sensation. Immediately after i took the pin out, I tasted an overwhelming taste of how it smells, like a dentist office and mexican sewer rat piss. Then my throat tightened and i was short breathing and trying to stay standing and not pass out from the light headedness.
So my ass felt like an ewok spear went through it and then was lit on fire and I thought i was having a heart attack.

All was well in about 15mins but is that what happens when u hit a vein? I didn’t think you could hit an ass vein with a 1” pin. Artery maybe? I don’t know. Anyone else had this? Thanks!

GU tastes like shit when you breath after pinning. Tren can and will bite you from time to time as well. Welcome to rofessional pre workout gear : )

Not sure what you're trying to say. I just meant you can see no blood in the barrel and still get hit with a gnarly cough.
Lol, I was just replying to where someone had mentioned he might have hit a vein. I was only trying to say how to avoid that only.

Oooooooh....so that’s tren cough! I thought there were just like a bunch of ripped dudes walking around coughing like having a cold. Like why are all these bodybuilders sick? Hahaha. Ok, well now i know that i fucking hate tren cough. I’d rather have like deca diarrhea or maybe the npp pee drips or masteron mumps or some shit. Tren cough is the worst.

Not sure what you're trying to say. I just meant you can see no blood in the barrel and still get hit with a gnarly cough.
Oh yes been there done that and that fit of coughing was so damn bad I wanted to die :eek:

Seems it comes down to either nicking a vein or nerve to bring it on.

Oooooooh....so that’s tren cough! I thought there were just like a bunch of ripped dudes walking around coughing like having a cold. Like why are all these bodybuilders sick? Hahaha. Ok, well now i know that i fucking hate tren cough. I’d rather have like deca diarrhea or maybe the npp pee drips or masteron mumps or some shit. Tren cough is the worst.
Well your in luck because Tren cough almost never happens. Your more likely to get the NPP pea drips, what ever that is?

Someone explain to me what this is
I made all the ailments up because they sounded funny and added to my point that tren cough is so bad. I’m not sure how likely tren cough is but i am sure that the npp pee drips or deca poops do not exist, lol.

I occasionally get tren cough pinning my right VG.

There are really no major veins there, so I don't think injecting into a vein is the issue.

Test no ester, tren no ester, and injectable orals commonly use guaiacol as a solvent. I taste guaiacol after every injection. It's gross, but I haven't had any adverse reactions other than the taste.

The "tren cough" thing is another issue. I've only gotten that a few times.

Back