• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Why Smart Sources Will Start Using Bitcoin

Ok I am having a problem here....let take a bitstamp account can I transfer coins directly to block chain . Probably a question for bitstamp Is block chain considered wallet. It always takes 24-48 hours for me transfer coins I have yet to find an trading exchange who transfers quickly.

Ok I am having a problem here....let take a bitstamp account can I transfer coins directly to block chain . Probably a question for bitstamp Is block chain considered wallet. It always takes 24-48 hours for me transfer coins I have yet to find an trading exchange who transfers quickly.

This is what scares me off, 24-48 hrs (to much time for flux) I'm doing tons of research and reading on bit but still not comfortable with it.
Then I see where Millard posted it could possibly only take around 5 min, that wouldn't be bad at all.

This is what scares me off, 24-48 hrs (to much time for flux) I'm doing tons of research and reading on bit but still not comfortable with it.
Then I see where Millard posted it could possibly only take around 5 min, that wouldn't be bad at all.
They have several places now and of course transaction fees and limits on how much you can transfer immediately it's not very hard .

I'm no expert at all, but, here's been my theory on the whole situation:

IF they want to get you, they will get you, period, no matter how many steps I take to hide myself. I figure they have the smartest and most knowledge fuckers working for them anyway, because they can.

I hope I'm wrong, but I really don't know for sure. I like this thread, tho.