Wife unit is struggling due to chronic injuries, wont give her or let her touch anything i dont know for a fact wont hurt more than help

Ok, my wife has the weight issues come up because of thyroid. I have the pain (significant injuries) as your wife and mental health. For my wife I was able to manipulate my psych doctor to change my diagnosis and just give her my adderall. I too am looking for Semaglutide I found some UGLs even one on here thay roughly 100 dollars. But I hesitate with the UGL Semaglutide because I know there is a national shortage which makes me question the legitimacy of the UGL Semaglutide. And with the pain instead of the high power opioids I use one of those Kratom shots (the liquid extract) those things give me hella energy and help with the pain. I’m talking my pain is so bad it takes me two hours to even muster the strength to get out the bed in the morning. Although mental work like having a mentor, journaling, meditation has also worked wonders. It’s crazy how internal self work can actually help with the physical pain as well.
Ya be careful with the Kratom bro I used that to get off other opiates and it turns out that kratom if used long enough is the same hateful bitch to get off of. I ended up on the sublocade shot to get off and it's the only thing that worked without extra bullshit.
Bosses don't like it when you have to run to the bathroom to piss out of you asshole every half hour and you don't perform right cuz you can barely sleep and your in pain and on top of that the brain fog.. fuck kratom unless your using it with breaks in between or only once in a while..
Heads up on that
And yeah it's a cold fickle bitch of a situation to be in/deal with. Best of luck to you with it too man.

Dude I don't want to sound patronizing, but I am not sure this is really the place to look. All we do is try shit out and get blood afterward to see if we did any damage. I don't think you're going to get good advice from us. You might have better luck checking out forums/subreddit about chronic skeletomuscular problems and see what they did to help their condition. Maybe there's some peptide out there that can help her out. The root cause of her issues is skeletomuscular, you need to find people who have fixed the same problem before. Getting her to lose weight won't help.
And as an aside, I can't help myself but to question why you are going through so much trouble to help her out. From what you wrote, it seems that she's a lot to deal with, losing jobs, arguing, etc.
I get that you love her, but someone once told me that you can't really help others if you don't think of yourself first. I just figured I would repeat it to you.
In any case its your decision and good for you if you are 100% okay and happy to be with her. I would just ponder the question deeply if I were you.
All in all I 100 understand every word of that. I've just come not to trust alot of the medical practitioners I've dealt with and learned so the hard way, they usually at best amount to the nurse and you've got to be your own doctor. I've never had one perform some miracle for me, but I'm open minded and I like to have drawn from the entire well of information before I make a decision. Just reaching out to see how others see it, share experiences, get references to better info and broaden my perspective before I put down on a path for solutions here.

But yeah I know I have and if I leave this girl I feel like I should at least leave her as well or better than I found her. She helped fix me in a way I can't word in almost what I'd call the pit in-between hopelessness and Insanity. I forgot who I was for a minute and she gave that little wick a touch with flame again and I needed it, wasn't getting it from anyone else. That was invaluable and unless it came down to choosing between her or my kids wellbeing I don't see me being able to cut loose till like I said she's back up on her feet a little.

She made me believe in good in the world again when I'd totally lost faith in it, I believe in principle and I won't be the one passing along the state I was in especially to the one who helped me out of it. But it's a chore. Life's a bitch sometimes but your only as big as the things that bother you and character defines a person, not personality or reputation
That's what I believe anyway. I appreciate your 2 cents tho