Will I go hypo dropping only the t4 in my t4/t3 cycle?

jakeisgreat

I’ve been currently running a combination on t4 and t3 for a month or two and now wanting to drop the t4 from the mix. Will I need a t3 dosage stronger than the replacement dosage of 25mcg because of my t4 being suppressed? Will I go hypo no matter the dosage? Thank you.

Interestingly there is some evidence I read while researching for my wife that T4 with T3 in doses we take may be counterproductive as the body with convert T4 to rT3 and try to counteract the T3. My wife potentially experienced this. Was almost non effective vs a T3 only run,

Nothing will happen. In fact, most likely nothing was happening from the extra t4 anyway because you were already using 25mcg of t3 and your body would have no reason to convert any of that t4. Why were you using t4 with it?
Thank you for your response. I added the t4 because i wanted to do high t4 and low t3 protocol for less frequent dosing but it feels like I’m having conversion issues.

Interestingly there is some evidence I read while researching for my wife that T4 with T3 in doses we take may be counterproductive as the body with convert T4 to rT3 and try to counteract the T3. My wife potentially experienced this. Was almost non effective vs a T3 only run,
Yeah this why I’m dropping the t4. I’d rather just run t3 itself since I’m suspecting conversion issues. Do you know what her protocol was and did she get her levels checked?

Back