• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Wise New Member

Amityville

30 years old.
Young Physician.
Been lifting for over 13 years.
Been browsing MesoRx for over 10 years.
Had some throwaways here and there that are long forgotten.
Made this to be able to see images posted of labwork and such when casually browsing.
Competitive powerlifter in the 181 /198, where my bodyweight fluctuates. Ht 5'10. Bodyfat ~10%.
I've always been lean without any particular dieting, other than shooting for 150-200 grams of protein a day and then whatever else I want to eat.
I eat a lot of rib eye steaks, i'd say they are my secret weapon. They make me feel strong but also help me think clearly, can anyone else relate?

Been on TRT for 3-4 years now. Best numbers i've put up thus far are 640lb squat in knee wraps, 640lb deadlift, 340lb bench. Batched my last meet and total was just under 1600. Haven't hit any PRs in the last couple years which is pretty standard for me, the gains are slow these days. I have to really put 100% of my attention towards powerlifting if I want to truly break through any plateaus, and lately I've just been focusing on other goals for now. In fact, thats what brought me back to this site recently - I've been reading a bunch of "regaining fertility" logs that have perked my interest. My wife and I have recently decided we want to have kids and sometime in the next 6-12 months is a good time for us. Dreading the HCG/Clomid ride while kissing goodbye to my sweet 150mg of weekly Test. I think we all like to entertain ideas of ways around coming off TRT while regaining sperm counts. I read a lot of posts of HCG, Clomid, and eventually +/- HMG if no success with HCG and Clomid. What I haven't seen as much of, however, is guys experiences with Gonadorelin. Also curious to hear any personal experiences of regaining sperm counts while on TRT (even if its low dose of 50-100mg weekly) while running HCG +/- HMG.

Anyways, thats my story, background, and current interests. Happy to give back to this site in whatever way I can, after years of benefitting from the blogs and personal stories. Thats whats great about this site, even as a clinician, we can nerd out about real studies and RCTs, and whats really scientifically proven and whats not (trust me, even though we know a lot, we still don't really know much), but at the end of the day, some of us still just want to hear somebody's n=1 story and experience. And that's what I really like about MesoRx, and thats why I always come back to it.

Ehh..wassup doc?
Welcome back. It's all right here, sift through the drama, trolling, and shilling, and you can glean some good info around here. The search will unlock a vast library, slices of history. Your topic has many case files that will assist in your goals. Looking forward to having you around.

Wow. At 30 you have achieved more than any other person I have heard of. You should honestly write a book. The rigorous training to achieve a medical degree by 30 alone is an accomplishment. To do that and have a competitive athletic career is awesome. Once you add in a wife and planning a family.

Just wow. Glad you joined and looking forward to your posts.

30 years old.
Young Physician.
Been lifting for over 13 years.
Been browsing MesoRx for over 10 years.
Had some throwaways here and there that are long forgotten.
Made this to be able to see images posted of labwork and such when casually browsing.
Competitive powerlifter in the 181 /198, where my bodyweight fluctuates. Ht 5'10. Bodyfat ~10%.
I've always been lean without any particular dieting, other than shooting for 150-200 grams of protein a day and then whatever else I want to eat.
I eat a lot of rib eye steaks, i'd say they are my secret weapon. They make me feel strong but also help me think clearly, can anyone else relate?

Been on TRT for 3-4 years now. Best numbers i've put up thus far are 640lb squat in knee wraps, 640lb deadlift, 340lb bench. Batched my last meet and total was just under 1600. Haven't hit any PRs in the last couple years which is pretty standard for me, the gains are slow these days. I have to really put 100% of my attention towards powerlifting if I want to truly break through any plateaus, and lately I've just been focusing on other goals for now. In fact, thats what brought me back to this site recently - I've been reading a bunch of "regaining fertility" logs that have perked my interest. My wife and I have recently decided we want to have kids and sometime in the next 6-12 months is a good time for us. Dreading the HCG/Clomid ride while kissing goodbye to my sweet 150mg of weekly Test. I think we all like to entertain ideas of ways around coming off TRT while regaining sperm counts. I read a lot of posts of HCG, Clomid, and eventually +/- HMG if no success with HCG and Clomid. What I haven't seen as much of, however, is guys experiences with Gonadorelin. Also curious to hear any personal experiences of regaining sperm counts while on TRT (even if its low dose of 50-100mg weekly) while running HCG +/- HMG.

Anyways, thats my story, background, and current interests. Happy to give back to this site in whatever way I can, after years of benefitting from the blogs and personal stories. Thats whats great about this site, even as a clinician, we can nerd out about real studies and RCTs, and whats really scientifically proven and whats not (trust me, even though we know a lot, we still don't really know much), but at the end of the day, some of us still just want to hear somebody's n=1 story and experience. And that's what I really like about MesoRx, and thats why I always come back to it.
For what it is worth, I am taking Enclomiphine while on HRT and I have no emotional side effects like when taking HCG and Clomid.