You'll guess - I'm new

Marxtimum

Hello everyone,

I'm Tobi. I became German Classic Bodybuilding Champion in 2015. Since then, however, I've been a bit quieter. The 150% bodybuilding mentality has prevented me from being successful professionally and at school, which is why I decided to study part-time for 8 years (Bachelor and Master) after my success. I finished a year ago, have both feet on the ground and want to tackle it again.

I use the forum to build up my knowledge and, of course, to find high-quality sources for my competition preparation.

I currently weigh 125kg at 186cm. Body fat percentage should be between 12 - 15 %.

I also started AS again a year ago. This is what my build-up cycle looks actually like:

700mg Testo-E / W
220mg Trestolone / W
10 i.u. HGH
10 - 20 i.u. insulin
Exemestane 25mg / e4d

Hello everyone,

I'm Tobi. I became German Classic Bodybuilding Champion in 2015. Since then, however, I've been a bit quieter. The 150% bodybuilding mentality has prevented me from being successful professionally and at school, which is why I decided to study part-time for 8 years (Bachelor and Master) after my success. I finished a year ago, have both feet on the ground and want to tackle it again.

I use the forum to build up my knowledge and, of course, to find high-quality sources for my competition preparation.

I currently weigh 125kg at 186cm. Body fat percentage should be between 12 - 15 %.

I also started AS again a year ago. This is what my build-up cycle looks actually like:

700mg Testo-E / W
220mg Trestolone / W
10 i.u. HGH
10 - 20 i.u. insulin
Exemestane 25mg / e4d
My man if that's you in your of you look insane aesthetic goals right there