Youtube content creators, "Mike Thurtson, Jessie James West, etc.".... ?

ThyroidMan2020

I've been made aware such individuals can not only pay their grocery bills from the proceeds of youtube video logs, but actually can become multi millionaires.

Am I late to the party?

Apparently so.

These dudes are apparently internationally known on a league comparable to movie stars or other media personalities.

From doing video compilations about gym work, tanning, travelling to resorts and their dietary habits.

It's basically a side to modern living I've been oblivious up until this Saturday when one such dude appeared on my suggestions bar.

Is there anything else I should know?

Doesn't seem fair does it? They travel the world, eat the finest cuisine, put all time/effort into their appearance and get paid handsomely for it.

Girls post pictures of their butthole on only fans and make your yearly salary in less than a month

Thats less fair.

I wouldn't really bring the *they don't deserve xyz* hammer down on the fitness influencers types. Atleast they provide some value & inspiration for the younger generations, as well as promote physical fitness in a world -to say the least- where it is lacking.

My bone to pick, would be with the youtubers and online personalities who generate millions of dollars per month, by simply eating 10,000cals on camera. (Amongst other various forms of degeneracy).

maxresdefault.jpg

The truth is, the powers that be need the masses distracted and entertained. And any individual who can distract the masses on a large scale while simultaneously promoting this degeneracy, is rewarded with vast amounts of wealth.

The goal is to sabotage the basic fundamentals of the masculine/feminine dynamic. Turn men into fat, whiny, emotional, undisciplined children- and turn women into aggressive, resentful, immoral, "self-reliant" whores.

OF is a company which responsible for the psychological manipulation of millions of women. Young women see themselves as more powerful after turning their pussies into full-time income, but in reality they're weaker- spiritually that is, because their very (feminine)nature has been dismantled.

It's insane though just how many of them are making tens of thousands of dollars a month, or even per week.

I agree with you though.
They do, i did the math, 20,000 coins, you get paid only half of that usually. In a night. Company takes other half. O yea, forgot, 20 coins is a dollar.

Edit-its ridiculous. Constant flow of money, whenever its needed.

Last edited:
I wouldn't really bring the *they don't deserve xyz* hammer down on the fitness influencers types. Atleast they provide some value & inspiration for the younger generations, as well as promote physical fitness in a world -to say the least- where it is lacking.

My bone to pick, would be with the youtubers and online personalities who generate millions of dollars per month, by simply eating 10,000cals on camera. (Amongst other various forms of degeneracy).

View attachment 176746

The truth is, the powers that be need the masses distracted and entertained. And any individual who can distract the masses on a large scale while simultaneously promoting this degeneracy, is rewarded with vast amounts of wealth.

The goal is to sabotage the basic fundamentals of the masculine/feminine dynamic. Turn men into fat, whiny, emotional, undisciplined children- and turn women into aggressive, resentful, immoral, "self-reliant" whores.

OF is a company which responsible for the psychological manipulation of millions of women. Young women see themselves as more powerful after turning their pussies into full-time income, but in reality they're weaker- spiritually that is, because their very (feminine)nature has been dismantled.
You are correct. It's going to be a long, difficult road back. This slovenly pig in the picture you posted is fucking disgusting.