• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Protein Deals

TexAg

I am out of protein. The only game in my town is GNC and Walmart (both rip-offs) IMO. Anybody about to order any protein? If so, post your deal or any deals you can find.

Vitacost.com - I get all my protein/vitamins from them , free shipping & the best prices Ive found . Last month I paid $36 for 5lbs of Syntha-6 protein . Try to top that ......~Ogh

Thanks a lot OGH. They have a deal going if you buy $50 of their in-house VC brands you get $10 dollars off and free ship. Not the best deal i've ever seen but certainly not the worst. I ended up getting 5 pounds for $40. It seems like protein has gotten really expensive lately. I used to see daily bargains on slickdeals but not anymore.

Vitacost has great bogo deals . I usually find a coupon for $10-$15 off total . I get their salmon oil , best deal Ive found on fish oil and its wild caught Norwegian salmon oil. Their ARO brand chocolate whey protein is great tasting too, I get it when theres no deals on Syntha-6 or ON . ~Ogh

I like Vitacost both house brand and ARO, good stuff.
House brand is sweetened with stevia and low carb per serving.

damn bro i love walmart their isolate is only twenty bucks for thirty servings at 30g each with added aminos glutamine and taurine!

damn bro i love walmart their isolate is only twenty bucks for thirty servings at 30g each with added aminos glutamine and taurine!

What brand bro? My local Walmart carries only that Body Fortress crap. It used to be like $13 bucks for like 2 pounds now its up to $20.

they have bodyfortress whey or whey isolate. get the whey isolate its clean the whey conc has too muh shit thrown in there bro

Vitacost.com - I get all my protein/vitamins from them , free shipping & the best prices Ive found . Last month I paid $36 for 5lbs of Syntha-6 protein . Try to top that ......~Ogh

Most - if not all - protein powders contain crap

You might consider these

http://www.nutrabio.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=NOS&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=WPI5

http://www.musclefeast.com/Whey-Protein-Isolate.html

http://www.znaturalfoods.com/Ultra-Whey-Protein-Isolate-5-lbs?cPath=5

http://www.truenutrition.com/

CV- I see you pushing musclefeast and truenutrition everytime someone brings up protein powders . It does look much purer than the commercial brands like ON and half the calories. Twice the price too , you like ? ~Ogh

CV- I see you pushing musclefeast and truenutrition everytime someone brings up protein powders . It does look much purer than the commercial brands like ON and half the calories. Twice the price too , you like ? ~Ogh

log in to muscle feat and create an account - then send an e-mail to sales@musclefeast.com and they will upgrade your account to receive a permanent 26% discount on all their products - they also have sales where they will give you an additional 10% discount - SO - you can get up to 36% off their listed prices - not that expensive

log in to muscle feat and create an account - then send an e-mail to sales@musclefeast.com and they will upgrade your account to receive a permanent 26% discount on all their products - they also have sales where they will give you an additional 10% discount - SO - you can get up to 36% off their listed prices - not that expensive

Gonna do it .....thanks ;)~Ogh

OGH I'm gonna drive my happy ass to oregon to shake your hand as soon as I'm done giving vitacost my paycheck!

see you soon!:D

Holy shit dude thanks wtf cheap shipping to canada too wow fuck thank ..you.dude shit I'm still baffled. TY /bow lol

Fuckin Optimum Nutrition 58 bucks shipped to canada for 10bucks 58+10=68 WTF! GTF thats $30 off or more per tub its fuckin 90+ depending on sale but always 90 or higher fuck this site is a godsend.

Protein powder is a commodity. Don't pay for the branding/marketing. Find a good bulk provider and save. Proteins are the only dietary supplement that I've used consistently over the past 10+ years.