• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

New member wanting to learn

Boomer33

Hey meso, I have beel lurking, reading, and researching the forums for a while and decided it was time to join.

I am 30 years old and I have been lifting for a little over 5 years. I started out at about 170 pounds and I am now at 215. I played basketball all throughout high school and we never really lifted heavy. I did not get serious about eating and lifting until I was 25.

I enjoy the everyday challenge of getting bigger and stronger. I do not have any experience with AAS outside of the reading and researching I have been doing over the last couple months.

I really appreciate the honesty and commitment to each other that is exhibited on this forum. That is why i chose to join. It really seems like everyone is looking out for one another.

Stats:

6'0", 215 pounds, body fat is right around 13-14% which is definitely a little higher than i would like!
Bench- 295
Squat- 345

I am looking forward to getting to know everybody and contributing in a positive way to the forum.

Introductions used to start by saying ..
" hey what's up guys, I'm new I wanna know what sources are good and how I should cycle ..... "
then after so many ..
" you gotta read through threads and do your own research then come back and ask questions "

It's now

" hey guys I been lurking and reading/researching a shitload before I joined and I love this board dot dot dot ...
SILENCE ...
NOW WHAT SOURCES ARE GOOD AND HOW SHOUKD I CYCLE o_O...;)

My first ever post was on A.Com and it was ... Yea I do remember it :mad:..

" what's up Meatheads.. no time for chitchat, I need a gear source and I need one now ...
now shoot me that info while I go eat some Butt real quick!!! "

Yeah, even in my short time here it is clear that you won't get very far by showing up and asking for sources. I think it comes back to a respect issue...you need to put in your time first....it makes sense.