Im taking 875mg testosterone during a cut/recomp. Do I add 5mg Halo, 200 DNP, 5IU insulin or 8mg Injectable sdrol?

what do i add?

• Total voters
I guess you'll never find out since you're too scared to go that high.
where did I say that?
This forum is filled with the strangest most insecure people in the world. so insecure, that your mind is making up assumptions, just lookfor any tiny reason to put someone down about to feel superior, so much so that your brain makes things up. I suppose this is a majority American forum. This very bizzaire.

Last edited:
Why would you ask such a random question without any context and thought behind the implementation of these compounds?

Seems dumb to me.

What do you need? what are you trying to achieve? different tools for different jobs.

What do you need? what are you trying to achieve? different tools for different jobs.
I just saw the word "recomp" and figured "fatass throwing an entire pharmacy at himself in an attempt to resolve a lifetime of bad habits in 2 months".

"Recomp" is a trigger word for me. It stinks of impatience, laziness and bad information.

I just saw the word "recomp" and figured "fatass throwing an entire pharmacy at himself in an attempt to resolve a lifetime of bad habits in 2 months".

"Recomp" is a trigger word for me. It stinks of impatience, laziness and bad information.
that says more about you than anything,very werid stuff for you to imagine all and make up hypothetical scenerios in your head about other people to feel better about yourself

Last edited:
i love this thread. imo 500mg tren is the key to a recomp. definitely take the halo too its the best for recomps, but take 20mg

that says more about you than anything,very werid stuff for you to imagine all and make up hypothetical scenerios in your head about other people to feel better about yourself
For me its more like I see the doses. Would lock half the meso ppl in mental hospital.

Sponsors

Latest posts