• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Pharmacom high dosage gear- Lean bulking

Morefyah

Banned
I have been looking into running some pharmacom HDG for my next cycle which probably won't start until August but I will probably cop my shit next month when there 40% sale drops.
Anyway been crunching numbers trying figure out how much I need and how long my cycle will be.

I have decided on;
Pharmabold 500 and Pharmamix 4
The duration would be 18 weeks.

Pharmabold 500
3 X 10 ml needed for 18+weeks cycle
A mere .5 ml every M,W, F =750 mg week

Pharmamix 4
4 X 10 ml needed for 18+weeks cycle
At .75 ml every M,W,F or 2.25 ml a week
this is what it breaks down to.

Test E = 606 mg
Test Phenyl Prop = 292.5 mg
Deca = 292.5 mg
NPP = 157.5 mg

Looks like it would be a nice simple yet pretty badass cycle if all the gear were dosed properly.
It would be awesome to be able to get these dosages of these compounds while only shooting 1.25 ml on M, W, F for total of only 3.75 ml a week.
What are people's opinions on this stack and the supposed dosages advertised.

I am thinking about logging this one Morefyah Vegan stylee.
Which would be my first and maybe the first ever vegan juicer log on Meso including bloodwork, food pics and nude selfies. Kidding...

nice cycle without using a gallon of oil. I have used pharmacom high dose gear and was very happy with it , it sure cuts down on the amount of pins.

Subbed.
Just for the nudes:p jk. Maybe.

Vegan food pics sounds awesome!
Yea I think it's about time for a vegan juicer log. It will also give people a different perspective on different kinds of vegan protein options available and how best to utilize them. Not to mention the challenges that go into this type of lifestyle.

nice cycle without using a gallon of oil. I have used pharmacom high dose gear and was very happy with it , it sure cuts down on the amount of pins.
Thanks for the response @ironwill1951
It's good to hear that the HDG treated you well. I haven't found too much feedback on them besides what was tested and passed on lab max.

I'm on my first run with EQ. Pharmabold 500 seems to be doing its job. More vascular than I've ever been, always hungry (but that's nothing new really lol), my endurance seems to be better as well...I'm on tren too.

Are you gonna front load the EQ??

I'm on my first run with EQ. Pharmabold 500 seems to be doing its job. More vascular than I've ever been, always hungry (but that's nothing new really lol), my endurance seems to be better as well...I'm on tren too.

Are you gonna front load the EQ??
What's up @Seven Dog?
Yea this will be my first run with EQ also and I am stoked to hear that it's treating you well. How long did it take for you to notice increased vascularity from the EQ and if you did front load how much did you use. Have you ever used injectable dbol?
Was thinking about kick starting this cycle with it. I kinda want to give orals a break even though I get the best pump from them. Hopefully the EQ will help with that.

Down to check out this Vegan food log/run. Good luck homie!

What's up @Seven Dog?
Yea this will be my first run with EQ also and I am stoked to hear that it's treating you well. How long did it take for you to notice increased vascularity from the EQ and if you did front load how much did you use. Have you ever used injectable dbol?
Was thinking about kick starting this cycle with it. I kinda want to give orals a break even though I get the best pump from them. Hopefully the EQ will help with that.

I'd say around week 13 (doing 24 weeks @ 750) or so I started noticing veins popping that weren't before. I front loaded 1,500mg day 1. No dbol...I went with tbol, not as a kick start, 6 weeks in. Loved it!!

EQ will be great for ya....enjoy!!