• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Another Anavar only Cycle Thread

shogun021

Hi guys, I've been lurking on these forums for about 4 years now. I know how everyone suggests, to run test with Anavar but I just dont want any extra sides. I was wondering if you guys could give me some advise. I'm 25, 5'8 170lbs about 15 % BF. I'm a BJJ competitor and im trying to lose about 10lbs (stubborn fat) . I dont want to do clen, or other stuff since I probably wont be able to train while on it. I was planning to do a short cycle. I'm not looking for huge gains, just a little help. Currently doing S&C 3 times a week, and train(BJJ) atleast 12 times a week . I dont drink or do any drugs, and i'm aware Anavar could shut me down, but was hoping a short cycle wouldnt?

50mg Anavar (6 wks)
Milk Thistle (6wks)
Clomid(2weeks PCT)

Hi guys, I've been lurking on these forums for about 4 years now. I know how everyone suggests, to run test with Anavar but I just dont want any extra sides. I was wondering if you guys could give me some advise. I'm 25, 5'8 170lbs about 15 % BF. I'm a BJJ competitor and im trying to lose about 10lbs (stubborn fat) . I dont want to do clen, or other stuff since I probably wont be able to train while on it. I was planning to do a short cycle. I'm not looking for huge gains, just a little help. Currently doing S&C 3 times a week, and train(BJJ) atleast 12 times a week . I dont drink or do any drugs, and i'm aware Anavar could shut me down, but was hoping a short cycle wouldnt?

50mg Anavar (6 wks)
Milk Thistle (6wks)
Clomid(2weeks PCT)
Lurking for 4 years and expect someone to green light a Var only cycle?

You can't do it. You will crash your e2 unless you use some test. 125mg ew would work.

looking for input, or personal experiences on Var Only
Couple threads on var only cycles here if you search. Alot of mixed feelings. I've used it with test never alone. Cost to gainz ratio is poor and risking possible suppression is something to think about.

What makes you think an anavar only cycle will present less sides for you than a basic test only cycle?

What makes you think an anavar only cycle will present less sides for you than a basic test only cycle?
The Acne, losing hair. I absolutely dont want any of that. Maybe ill just stay away completely, im too much of a pussy to try anything harder than anavar

Why do guys feel the need to start threads that basically says. Yes I know it's a "STUPID DESICION" but I'm gonna do it anyway?!?!?! Do you really expect some validation ? Gtfoh OP you're clearly not ready to use aas.

Last edited:
Why do guys feel the need to start threads that basically says. Yes I know it's a "STUPID DESICION" but I'm gonna do it anyway?!?!?! Do you really expect some validation ? Gtfoh OP you're clearly not ready to use aas.
With some many mixed reviews about it; I thought id start my own thread. Fuck you though, no need to be a dick

The Acne, losing hair. I absolutely dont want any of that. Maybe ill just stay away completely, im too much of a pussy to try anything harder than anavar
Yeah stay away from steroids completely , oral only cycles are stupid , I never get acne from test and havnt lost any hair and I'm on 600mg test prop .

50mg Anavar (6 wks)
Milk Thistle (6wks)
Clomid(2weeks PCT)

I normally don't bash, but you have been lurking for 4 years and are asking for advice on a oral only cycle?

You already know a oral only cycle will get you bashed around here as it's just silly to do.

What benefits are you looking to get from Anavar only? You plan to shut down your testosterone production...and not supplement that shut down by injecting test because you are afraid of anything harsher?

Planning on doing a short cycle and that Anavar won't shut you down.... Nope won't happen.... It will shut you down.

It honestly in my opinion AAS isn't for you. If you are just looking to lose 5% body fat then just diet harder bro. This "easy" way out isn't for you my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're doing strength and conditioning three times a week and bjj 12 times a week and are looking to lose fat then the diet is your problem imo. Anavar isn't a fat loss miracle while diet and exercise are.