• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

ECA stack - is it worth it?

Appetite issues? Stop looking for drugs, buy a fiber supplement, and eat your veggies. Fills you up, lowers blood sugar, and cleans out your colon.

On a side note - ephedrine isn't illegal, and customs won't seize it unless you are purchasing more than 3.6g at a time.
Aspirin is used to combat the supposed side effects of ephedrine thickening your blood.

But if you wanna go big... the MECAH stack is sweeping the nation.
Meth, ephedrine, clenbuterol, adderall, heroin.
Running from the shadow people that crawl through the walls really helps burn those calories.

Ask Lyle McDonald #1

Second question from the bottom has some pretty good info about this.

Also here.
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/how-long-to-take-ephedrine-caffeine-stack.html/

Last edited:
Running from the shadow people that crawl through the walls really helps burn those calories.

switch out the clenbuterol for cocaine and you just might be on to something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX
5mg oxycodone, 5mg cocaine, 3mg methamphetamine per tablet.
"nazi doctors found that equipment-laden subjects could march in a circle for up to 90 kilometers per day without rest while carrying a 20 kilogram backpack."

amphetamines.org/nazidrug.html
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/19/research.germany

I am just curious whether it actually helps with fat loss or only helps with reducing appetite? I have like - appetite right now due to some medical problem, so its not a problem. I would, however, like to speed up my fat loss progress if possible.

I can see how combining caffeine + ephedra/ephedrine can help, but aspirin? Aspirin is an NSAID and all NSAID's (+Acetaminophen) decrease/reduce protein synthesis, which is why they are generally not advised for bodybuilding.

Also, I don't know if its the right forum to ask, but where could I obtain ECA stack? I live in USA and I think its illegal here...
Ok, ephedrine isn't illegal in the US, and the asprine isn't for fat loss, it's to prevent your ephedrine from forming clots. Asprine is a blood thinner as well. And the asprine they refer to in the eca stack isn't ibuprofen or acetaminophen but actual asprine for your heart.

Ok, ephedrine isn't illegal in the US, and the asprine isn't for fat loss, it's to prevent your ephedrine from forming clots. Asprine is a blood thinner as well. And the asprine they refer to in the eca stack isn't ibuprofen or acetaminophen but actual asprine for your heart.
Appetite issues? Stop looking for drugs, buy a fiber supplement, and eat your veggies. Fills you up, lowers blood sugar, and cleans out your colon.

On a side note - ephedrine isn't illegal, and customs won't seize it unless you are purchasing more than 3.6g at a time.
Aspirin is used to combat the supposed side effects of ephedrine thickening your blood.

Beat you to it, without the horrible spelling mistakes.

switch out the clenbuterol for cocaine and you just might be on to something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX
5mg oxycodone, 5mg cocaine, 3mg methamphetamine per tablet.
"nazi doctors found that equipment-laden subjects could march in a circle for up to 90 kilometers per day without rest while carrying a 20 kilogram backpack."

amphetamines.org/nazidrug.html
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/19/research.germany

If there's anything I need to do harder, it's walking in circles with a 50lb ruck

Thanks boo, I dislike autocorrect. But you don't have to point out my insecurities.
He was pointing out and identifying a weakness of yours. You may be insecure about that weakness but he wasn't labeling you as insecure about that flaw. You've now done that. Confession is good for the soul.
Just messing with you, @guyzcool .

I love ephedrine caffeine, but over time it's become a crutch. and when you don't have to eat, because you have no appetite, when you stop taking it, you become ravenous.

been on EC for 2 weeks. Lost some fat and weight but only doing it for the end of my cruise. Then going on blast aproxx couple weeks.

OK, so let's say I get the ECA stack. What exactly will it do? Will it let me shed more body fat using the same exact diet or simply make me less hungry?

BTW, 20mg of caffeine sends me into jittery panic attacks... I am not sure ECA stack is the way to go in my case..
I do the eca thing to cut....what it does and this is all pretty basic is
1 caffeine increases heart rate...and consticts blood vessles...ephedrine does the same but also affects appetite thru suppression.
Aspirin i have always thought was in the stack to thin your blood so you dont stroke out or have a heart attack.
I am sure that if this is wrong thinking on my part someone here that knows will correct me.
But it does work and provides extra energy while in a caloric deficit while it keeps your heartrate up thereby burning more cals even out of the gym.

It looks real appealing minus the opiates....:confused: