• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

ECA stack - is it worth it?

MonarchX

I am just curious whether it actually helps with fat loss or only helps with reducing appetite? I have like - appetite right now due to some medical problem, so its not a problem. I would, however, like to speed up my fat loss progress if possible.

I can see how combining caffeine + ephedra/ephedrine can help, but aspirin? Aspirin is an NSAID and all NSAID's (+Acetaminophen) decrease/reduce protein synthesis, which is why they are generally not advised for bodybuilding.

Also, I don't know if its the right forum to ask, but where could I obtain ECA stack? I live in USA and I think its illegal here...

The herbal equivalent of the ECA stack was what made up the original Hydroxycut and Ripped Fuel formulas years ago. The "New Improved" formulas do not and don't work. The original formulas did work and work well. The feds banned ephedra as they do with most things that work.
You can purchad real ephedrine online from many sources...I don't know they exact status on injectable and oral ephedrine here in the states but it's for sure regulated in some way...it's a drug do most likely need a script and it would probably be seized by customs if they came across it while inspecting inbound packs.
And, yes, aspirin combined with ephedrine and caffeine Will burn fat when combined in the proper ratios that you could Google to be sure you have the proper ratios.

Bummer... Can I combine just caffeine and aspirin then? What proportions should I use?

How exactly does Aspirin burn fat anyway?

Aspirin doesn't burn fat..on its own or combined with anything except ephedrine and caffeine(that I know of?)
Certain combos of different drugs work synergistically to do certain things.
Why "bummer"? There are sources here right now offering ephedrine and members have posted within the last couple of days that they have received ephedrine? Maybe even shipped to them domestically? All you have to do is look?
How can people be so easily discouraged? If I want something I'm gonna get it. This guy wants something that's right under his nose? I've traveled to foreign lands and brought things back to get what I want. I go out into the streets to find and get what I'm after? Is this a generational thing?

You said they are likely to be seized by customs... I am confused I guess. Is Ephedrine just as potent as Ephedrine?

You said they are likely to be seized by customs... I am confused I guess. Is Ephedrine just as potent as Ephedrine?
Are you messing with me? Is ephedrine as potent as ephedrine? What's that supposed to mean?
Also, heroin is going to be seized if Customs happens to inspect a vehicle and somehow find the hidden compartment where the dope is stashed? Doesn't mean there gonna find it?
Some packs are inspected and some aren't. Maybe a source will pack the ephedrine and label it as ibuprofen? If you ask they probably would. Depending where you live your pack may not even be looked and and get to you witnout issue?
I'm pretty sure I read a member posting how he ordered and received a domestic pack(shipped from inside the USA)from a source that has an active thread here now. Look.

I was going to ask whether Ephedra was as potent as Ephedrine? Mobile phone auto-spelling messed it up...
I'm not a chemist but many drugs are synthesized or originate from plants.(not sure if I'm using the appropriate words to explain what I'm trying to say?)
Regulated drugs, imo, are safer because you know exactly what you're getting as well as an accurate dose.
With ephedra that was found in dietary supps you had to trust you were getting the dose on the label. More is not always better.
I believe the doses would vary from cap to cap...bottle to bottle and batch to batch. Getting a standardized amount in each cap couldn't be guaranteed. The FDA wasn't overseeing production of dietary supps like they did drugs.

OK, so let's say I get the ECA stack. What exactly will it do? Will it let me shed more body fat using the same exact diet or simply make me less hungry?

BTW, 20mg of caffeine sends me into jittery panic attacks... I am not sure ECA stack is the way to go in my case..

Go to the drug store pick up some bronkaid..25mgs of ephedra are in it. Then pick up caffeine pills..200mgs with the bronkaid or have a cup of coffee..Start off doing it once per day slowly bump up and taper off..3 weeks on 1 to 2 weeks off..You can take some benedryl on your off weeks at night...Yes it works! Be safe!

Greenies/dextroamphetamine is speed. You're all over the pharmacy shelf.
Greenies for breakfast and ativan for dinner to sleep. Add the eca stack and then what's next? Lol...

It's just that I am fine on amphetamines, but not coffee. You do know that amphetamines, caffeine, yohimbe, and ephedra ALL raise cortisol and reduce testosterone?

Sure, ok. I drink a few cups off coffee each day. I don't take adhd meds or yohimbe.
You're wanting drugs that burn fat but have no sides? Talk order. You can find all kinds of crap at gnc that will tell you they will do all that.
If you're running gear the amount of cortisol released and natural test lost will probably be negligible when running an eca stack...but I'm not a Dr. You're a hard guy to please.

I'm saying I get no anxiety on amphetamines and a lot of anxiety on caffeine... Would amphetamines be a better choice for me then?

No problems here. I took them on and off many times, never went through any withdrawal. In mice Amphetamines decrease T by 30 percent or so...

I did a EC stack for a month. Dropped around 6-7% BF by my best estimate. Its effective, but you gotta watch your diet. Didnt have any withdrawal issues