• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I will show her this thread. She can confirm. I made her cum 7 times in about 6 hours.

Nobody gives a fuck. This thread is for posting sexy pictures of ladies. Not telling a bunch of internet dudes how you fuck. If you have some pictures post em, otherwise beat it ya bum.

Will she tell us how insecure you are about your little penis too?

Post some pictures of her and we'll let you know if she should come post.

Answer me you ugly fucking tosser. Bring it on you maggot dick cunt. I'm Sade.

Little white cock bastards. Ha, I'm british indian and your white bitches are all over me. Is it because you're ugly as fuck and I'm drop dead gorgeous? fucking tossers

I will show her this thread. She can confirm. I made her cum 7 times in about 6 hours.
You remember what I said earlier? I've been tagging you and trash talking the HELL OUT OF YOU in the knockout room! Lmao! HAHAHA!
Like I said...dumbass.

You remember what I said earlier? I've been tagging you and trash talking the HELL OUT OF YOU in the knockout room! Lmao! HAHAHA!
Like I said...dumbass.

Knockout room. But you wouldn't say anything to my face you fucking faggot

Now, back to our laddies. Since I saw this thread I've been trying to convince my gf to let me post her sweet Columbian ass on here but she still says no. Can't bring myself to do it behind her back. Plus shell troll through here sometimes.

Last time she did she saw that it was i who put the fiber gummies in her lunch box. Teach her to cheat on her diet.lol