• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

FHM's article on Jay Cutler

Just for the record, a good friend of mine here in the UK who is quite a prominent World's strongest Man contender, once did an article for the local newspaper. Anyway, when they went round to his home with the cameras and all, they asked him what he ate for breakfast and what he told them wasn't that impressive in terms of quantity so they got him to get loads of food and stuff out his cupboards and pile it on the table to make it look like that was what he ate per day. I suppose that's what they think the public want to see, shock factor for the ignorant masses. Nuff said.

carpmentor said:
Did anyone else read this article? I couldn't imagine spending $50,000 a year on food alone. Six pounds of orange roughy a day!!! That is expensive shit. The article made him out to be a CLEAN bodybuilder who takes 100 pills of supplements a day. No mention of anything else he might be doing. We always talk about how one has to have good genes to be able to get that big. I'm not sure where he go the genes b/c his pops is only 5'4" and 140lbs. Sounds to me like mom was having a go around with milk man.

Jay is a good friend of mine and while most of the article doesn't show you anything about the REAL Jay Cutler the part about 50k on food is probably not that far from the truth. i have spent weeks at a time with him and not only does he eat out at specific places several times a day, that mofo eats alot at every sitting and when you multiply that 10 times a day off season and down to 6 times a day pre contest. it adds up quick. most of his suppliments are not paid for by him obviously but i can believe that if it was blown up, it wasn't by much.

Rumor has it that Jay only uses creatine, about 22grams every day and no roids/GH!!
He also eats like 20pounds of those real tiny shrimps, but get this, with all the shell on! Can you believe this sh*t!!!!!
Thanks to DNA mutations and crossing-over, Jay has avoided the poor genes of his parents--lol! (rolling eyes)

OMG, I hate what the media has to say, its TOTAL BULL$HIT! If you want the real truth, just reverse and downsize by 100% what ever you get from the media.

Diablo

Grizzly said:
Hmmm, that's what I get for doing a quick estimate in my head. Damn, don't I look like the jackass now.

Back to the subject, more than likely, Jay Cutler does not use supplements. Nothing more than protein powder, anyhow. It's not like he's using prohormes, tribulus and whatever the fuck other garbage people are buying these days.

The article was straight, 100% full of shit.

Bump for Grizz. Its no secret magazines fabricate Pro routines and diets. Sometimes a Pro is not even interviewed for his little spot on a mag. Been going on for years. That 50,000 is what he spends on GH and anabolics per year not on Flank Steaks and shrimp at Kash n Karry. But then again Clinton said he never inhaled.......

haha trust me those #'s are correct food correct his gear around 20-50k were talking not throwing in the gh and other things sometmes, bro things add up quick
lets say i have a competitor of mine getting ready for a contest
all the
morning juice-$50
then he goes
6 meals all eat out- $15 a sitting
he might want to save some $$ so he
2 at home emals total of $15 maybe goodchicken and good cut steak,
evening juice + supplements= $30
around $185 give or take that is the low end maybe a national comp,
believ me NOT CHEAP,
\later
jagers
tanker913m1 said:
Bump for Grizz. Its no secret magazines fabricate Pro routines and diets. Sometimes a Pro is not even interviewed for his little spot on a mag. Been going on for years. That 50,000 is what he spends on GH and anabolics per year not on Flank Steaks and shrimp at Kash n Karry. But then again Clinton said he never inhaled.......

Diablo570 said:
Rumor has it that Jay only uses creatine, about 22grams every day and no roids/GH!!
He also eats like 20pounds of those real tiny shrimps, but get this, with all the shell on! Can you believe this sh*t!!!!!
Thanks to DNA mutations and crossing-over, Jay has avoided the poor genes of his parents--lol! (rolling eyes)

OMG, I hate what the media has to say, its TOTAL BULL$HIT! If you want the real truth, just reverse and downsize by 100% what ever you get from the media.

Diablo

Good call Diablo.

Clinton never inhaled They said so on the news.

As for Jay, judging by the profile of his jawline in a recent pic from the Arnold Classic, I'd reckon about 12 ius/day of gh plus all the other obligtory steroid paraphernalia that goes along with it. Minimum. Creatine and sups indeed!! Please! Insult me not my intelligence.. I wised up to all that 'I'm natural bullshit' when I sopped believing Santa Claws.

i myself was diagnosed with OCD and i think it has to be a trait in successful bodybuilders....all the BS that you have to do day in day out would drive a normal person crazy.....

mesomember said:
It also mention he was basically OCD, arranging his shirts and 100's of shoes by color.

conan said:
i myself was diagnosed with OCD and i think it has to be a trait in successful bodybuilders....all the BS that you have to do day in day out would drive a normal person crazy.....

I agree. most of us on here are borderline or we wouldn't care so much about our appearance. Probably the most threads without typos and misspellings are on meso lol. how else could one look like this click me

Last edited: