• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Primordial Performance's 1-Androsterone

EIC

Has anyone else heard about Primordial Performance's new 1-androsterone product? There is a lot of buzz about it on several other boards and I am pretty excited about this myself. For those that don't know, 1-androsterone (also known as 1-DHEA) is a prohormone that readily converts to 1-testosterone in the body.

According to the stuff I've read, 1-testosterone is of particular interest to athletes/bodybuilders because it:

1) Cannot aromatize into estrogen, so there is no fear of gyno or other estrogenic sides

2) Is 7 times more anabolic than testosterone

Oral 1-androsterone is pretty popular already, but topical delivery is even better because the skin contains a very high concentration of the enzymes required to convert 1-androsterone into 1-testosterone. Plus, there is no fear whatsoever of liver damage when you deliver it topically.

The only potential "downside" is that, as an androgen, it may cause DHT-type sides in some guys (e.g., hairloss). But because it is not being coverted to DHT (since it is not testosterone), things like finasteride will not help.

From what I've gathered, Primordial Performance's 1-androsterone product will be called "1-T" and will come out in early November. Obviously I haven't used it yet, but I have used PP's other products, Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha, and I love them both. Sustain Alpha in particular has been a godsend. Also, their customer service is top notch. They are definitely one of my favorite companies, so I'm sure this is gonna be awesome.

Has anyone heard anything else about this product? Experiences with 1-androsterone in general? (I would post links to the threads on other boards discussing this, but I'm not sure if it's allowed. If not, PM me for the details.)

If it looks like spam, it's spam

Definitely not spam. I'm just pretty excited about the product and have been doing a lot of reading about it and 1-andro in general the past couple days. The reason I'm really interested in it is because I'm not ready to go to full-blown AAS yet, but am interested in something a little more powerful than Dermacrine (which gives me a good general boost, but never gave me dramatic results in muscle mass).

Definitely not spam. I'm just pretty excited about the product and have been doing a lot of reading about it and 1-andro in general the past couple days. The reason I'm really interested in it is because I'm not ready to go to full-blown AAS yet, but am interested in something a little more powerful than Dermacrine (which gives me a good general boost, but never gave me dramatic results in muscle mass).

Prohormones are stupid, it's not worth the money. Even if they were free I wouldn't take them. You ethier take steroids or you don't, there's no middle area in my opinion. Take some test, it's cheap and effective.

If the 1-andro is actually converting to 1-testosterone is should be decently effective. I used plenty of transdermal 1-test prior to the 04 ban and it was awesome stuff. Except for the lethargy.

If the 1-andro is actually converting to 1-testosterone is should be decently effective. I used plenty of transdermal 1-test prior to the 04 ban and it was awesome stuff. Except for the lethargy.

That's good to hear. If Primordial is to be believed, the skin has a lot of the enzymes that conver 1-DHEA to 1-testosterone. I probably would be skeptical of that claim if I hadn't had such good results with Dermacrine.

Lethargy is really the only downside I have heard about with 1-testosterone. (Other than the hairloss, since it is very androgenic.) Rumor has it that Primordial will include some DHEA in 1-T to combat lethargy. That's one of the things I like about Primordial is that they include various compounds in a single product to counter anticipated sides. I'd really like to see an ingredient profile, though, because DHEA would raise concerns about aromatization.

Prohormones are stupid, it's not worth the money. Even if they were free I wouldn't take them. You ethier take steroids or you don't, there's no middle area in my opinion. Take some test, it's cheap and effective.

That's what I thought before I used Dermacrine. I can't compare it to being on test, but I definitely felt a big difference. Suffice it to say that it would be risky to obtain test for me; it is just not worth it right now.

Made a preorder. Ill be running the 1-T solo as soon as my bottle arrives. Ill report back if anyone is interested