• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

2nd Cycle Advice

g3ty0k3d

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last post....I just had my last pin of my first cycle today. My first cycle was a pretty shitty in regards to gear, but great in regards to results. I started off with Test Prop 150mg EOD for the first couple weeks, then acquired some questionable Test Prop and Masteron which I ran at 150mg of each EOD. I ran those for a month and then found some legit stuff, which i've just been running Prop 150mg EOD for the last month with some dbol (i know it's not typical to run at the end of a cycle...but it was something where i needed to check the quality from a source, etc).....so about 10 weeks total for this cycle. I will start my pct in 2 days (Nolva 20mg everyday for 1 month). So......on to my 2nd cycle which I want to start gathering supplies for.....well, I already have a pretty good supply of things I haven't tried yet, just seeing what you guys thought for a good bulker.

Here's what I have to choose from:
Test C
Test E
Test P
Test Sust
Deca
Tren A
Masteron
Nolvadex
Arimidex

So hit me with some good suggestions. I want to run a solid 12-14 week cycle and put on some more mass. Oh, and here are my stats:

Pre 1st Cycle:
5'7"
149lbs
11-12%bf
(For example)-DB Bench- 45's

Post 1st Cycle (current):
5'7"
170lbs
7.1%bf
(For example)-DB Bench- 85's---90's x3 :D

Like I said before, good results from my 1st cycle, and I'm just wanting to put on more mass. Would love to get up to 185 or so. Oh, and my diet is pretty solid too. I take in around 300-400g protein/day and around 4-5k calories, most of which are clean.

Thanks!

Come on guys. Someone has to have some ideas on what to run.

Your above cycle is pretty messy. Dial into a cycle and stick to it. Make sure you have EVERYTHING pre-cycle or your asking for a headache.

Mass Cycle; Anadrol/Deca/Test

Week 1-4, Test Prop @ 150mgs EOD
Week 1-5; Anadrol @ 100mgs ED
Week 1-12; Test E @ 500mgs/week
Week1-12; Deca-Durabolin @ 400mgs/week
Week 12-14; Test Prop @ 150mgs EOD

Something like that, you can tweak it is you want.

Prami/Armidex, hCG, PCT - Have it all pre-cycle.

Goodluck.

*Rather see you come up with a cycle and present it to the forum! This will give us an idea to what compounds your willing to work with, and what compounds you have did some serious research on. It will also help us adjust your ideas for the better with others ideas, instead of just giving you a cycle... But, that would be a good cycle to go with.

Last edited:
Your above cycle is pretty messy. Dial into a cycle and stick to it. Make sure you have EVERYTHING pre-cycle or your asking for a headache.

Mass Cycle; Anadrol/Deca/Test

Week 1-4, Test Prop @ 150mgs EOD
Week 1-5; Anadrol @ 100mgs ED
Week 1-12; Test E @ 500mgs/week
Week1-12; Deca-Durabolin @ 400mgs/week
Week 12-14; Test Prop @ 150mgs EOD

Something like that, you can tweak it is you want.

Prami/Armidex, hCG, PCT - Have it all pre-cycle.

Goodluck.

*Rather see you come up with a cycle and present it to the forum! This will give us an idea to what compounds your willing to work with, and what compounds you have did some serious research on. It will also help us adjust your ideas for the better with others ideas, instead of just giving you a cycle... But, that would be a good cycle to go with.

Sgt,
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to get some insight from you. I agree that this time I want to have everything ready ahead of time before I jump into it. Before, I didn't know any better when I started my first cycle. Now, thanks to guys like you and these boards, I have a little bit more knowledge about proper cycling...(well at least some of the basics anyway) :) I do like the general idea of the cycle. I would probably be using Dianabol instead of Anadrol because I already have it plus I like the idea of using less quantity of orals going through my liver. I have plenty of Arimidex on hand and Nolvadex. Is there need for anything else? Arimidex is on hand for the "just in case" gyno symptoms, etc. And Nolva for my pct (20mg/day for 30 days). Is there anything I should take during cycle? I'd like to avoid taking hcg during cycle b/c a few physicians I work with have nothing but bad things to say about it and the long term effects (which aren't really known).

Re: help !!!

i want to get some clen and t3, ive looked on internet and baffled by all sites etc, can any one tell me wheres best site to get it from, thanks

Sgt,
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to get some insight from you. I agree that this time I want to have everything ready ahead of time before I jump into it. Before, I didn't know any better when I started my first cycle. Now, thanks to guys like you and these boards, I have a little bit more knowledge about proper cycling...(well at least some of the basics anyway) :) I do like the general idea of the cycle. I would probably be using Dianabol instead of Anadrol because I already have it plus I like the idea of using less quantity of orals going through my liver. I have plenty of Arimidex on hand and Nolvadex. Is there need for anything else? Arimidex is on hand for the "just in case" gyno symptoms, etc. And Nolva for my pct (20mg/day for 30 days). Is there anything I should take during cycle? I'd like to avoid taking hcg during cycle b/c a few physicians I work with have nothing but bad things to say about it and the long term effects (which aren't really known).

Depending on how you reacted to Test in your previous cycle should give you an idea if your going to run the A-Dex throughout the cycle. Mass cycles, especially one like this will result in a lot of water weight generally, I say that because I don't get much water weight from using Deca/Test but that is just me. So, if your prone to bloating maybe you should run Armidex @ 0.5mgs E3D, and adjust as needed.

* Your going to want Prami on hand also, this will help combat prolactin issues due to the Deca, you may not experience this (doubt you will ) but it never hurts to have.

IF your not going to run hCG then there is nothing else I would recommend on cycle, except your standard supplements and liver support.

Run a clomid/nolvadex combination for PCT.

i want to get some clen and t3, ive looked on internet and baffled by all sites etc, can any one tell me wheres best site to get it from, thanks

www.GoFuckYouself.com and www.QuitHijackingThreads.com no source talk... read the rules douche...

As for the OP my main concern is you size... how old are you bro?

Sarge gave you good advice (as usual), however you mention that you would prefer dbol over a50 because of the amount of orals you will be taking... depending on the dosage of your pills, the amount taken is essentially the same so that would be non issue.

My overall concern is your health... Not trying to be your dad or your doctor but at 5'7 and 145 for starters It is hard to wrap my head around your age and remaining growth naturally. Please be careful as you can cause future damage with running gear being young.

then again you may just be a smaller guy and if that is the case I might recommend you try some Tren at the end of your cycle if...:D

Depending on how you reacted to Test in your previous cycle should give you an idea if your going to run the A-Dex throughout the cycle. Mass cycles, especially one like this will result in a lot of water weight generally, I say that because I don't get much water weight from using Deca/Test but that is just me. So, if your prone to bloating maybe you should run Armidex @ 0.5mgs E3D, and adjust as needed.

* Your going to want Prami on hand also, this will help combat prolactin issues due to the Deca, you may not experience this (doubt you will ) but it never hurts to have.

IF your not going to run hCG then there is nothing else I would recommend on cycle, except your standard supplements and liver support.

Run a clomid/nolvadex combination for PCT.

Run;

Test Prop, Week 1-4 @ 150mgs EOD
Dianabol, Week 1-5 @ 40mgs ED
Test E, Week 1-12 @ 500mgs/week
Deca-Durabolin, Week 1-12 @ 400mgs/week
Test Prop, Week 12-15 @ 150mgs EOD.

* I suggest running the Prop Week 1-4 because, the Dianabol will work much better when used with Test, generally people will run Dianabol as the 'kick-start' but the Test Prop will most defiantly compliment the effects of Dianabol.

You could also run Sust250 @ 500mgs/week, I have read this compound is the more superior Test for bulking. I would lower Test Prop, Week 1-4 dosage if your do decide to go this route. For every ml, there is 30mgs of Test Prop, which is not much considering you will be pinning 2ML per Week. I would just lower it down to 100mgs EOD, this way your getting 460mgs Test Prop/week versus 60mgs/week.. a lot more beneficial.

Run;

* I suggest running the Prop Week 1-4 because, the Dianabol will work much better when used with Test, generally people will run Dianabol as the 'kick-start' but the Test Prop will most defiantly compliment the effects of Dianabol.

You could also run Sust250 @ 500mgs/week, I have read this compound is the more superior Test for bulking. I would lower Test Prop, Week 1-4 dosage if your do decide to go this route. For every ml, there is 30mgs of Test Prop, which is not much considering you will be pinning 2ML per Week. I would just lower it down to 100mgs EOD, this way your getting 460mgs Test Prop/week versus 60mgs/week.. a lot more beneficial.

I might also add that if you do decide to run the sust you can run the prop again for two weeks after your last sust shot to help ride out the long esters...

www.GoFuckYouself.com and www.QuitHijackingThreads.com no source talk... read the rules douche...

As for the OP my main concern is you size... how old are you bro?

Sarge gave you good advice (as usual), however you mention that you would prefer dbol over a50 because of the amount of orals you will be taking... depending on the dosage of your pills, the amount taken is essentially the same so that would be non issue.

My overall concern is your health... Not trying to be your dad or your doctor but at 5'7 and 145 for starters It is hard to wrap my head around your age and remaining growth naturally. Please be careful as you can cause future damage with running gear being young.

then again you may just be a smaller guy and if that is the case I might recommend you try some Tren at the end of your cycle if...:D

Thanks,
I am 25 and have always been smaller. As of my last cycle though I've put on well over 20lbs and am filling out very nicely. I know you can adjust the amount taken for a50, but comparatively I think I would need to take 100mg to get the same results as 50mg of dbol. Maybe I misunderstood though....and another reason is I already have the dbol so it wouldn't be an extra expense.

Run;

Thanks again Sgt,
So this bring up an interesting topic then. Which is better....Test E or Sust? I've got buddies who swear by Sust, and others who swear by E. What is your experience with these? I'm sure I will give both a try eventually, and pinning more often is not an issue with me...I was having to pin everyday to eod before so it's not biggie.

ok really sorry, just wanted to start to prove that i could do a comp in a few years but didnt realize how hard you lot are , sorry again x

Thanks again Sgt,
So this bring up an interesting topic then. Which is better....Test E or Sust? I've got buddies who swear by Sust, and others who swear by E. What is your experience with these? I'm sure I will give both a try eventually, and pinning more often is not an issue with me...I was having to pin everyday to eod before so it's not biggie.

I have a few cycles with Test E as the base compound, awesome results.. mind you I was running Deca/Dianabol/Tren Ace etc... so it was by no means Test only cycles.

Sorry bro, I never used Sust250 I am next cycle :D can't wait either. I've read very good stuff about it, but ultimately the decision is yours, either way you will see amazing results with the cycle I have gave you.

The thing about Sust250 is that it takes close to a month to clear your system, so if your running it for 12 weeks, I would defianlty recommend running Test Prop for a minimum of 2 more weeks, which would give you a 14 week cycle, but remember you will still have to wait 14 days before you start PCT! if you ran the Prop until week 16 obviously you wouldn't have to wait 14 days because the Sust250 should be out of your system.

Just do some reading and research and chose which Test you would rather use.

ok really sorry, just wanted to start to prove that i could do a comp in a few years but didnt realize how hard you lot are , sorry again x

thanks for the apology... but...what? is that you penutbutter?

OP... I am running sus right now 250x2 per week gonna go 12wks.. then prop two more then pct two weeks after that..

Cant really give a good comparison on the two been so long since I ran Test E cant really remember... that cycle was fucked up from the get go though.. This one is on point and the gains are phenomenal...

WTF? How does hijacking a thread (with your first post ever) and asking for Clen/T3 qualify as "proving you could do a comp in a few years?" Follow the rules... start your own thread and ask serious questions. If you really want to "compete" in BBing, you have much bigger things to be concerned with than where to get your Clen/T3.

For the OP... These guys are giving you quality advice.

As far as the Sust/Test E comparison, it really just depends on personal preference like you said. Sust is a short ester with 2 medium esters and one long ester. So, the prop kicks in after a few days while the isocap and phenylprop kick in after a couple weeks and the decanoate really starts slammin you after 5-6 weeks. So, I feel like it's a nice transition, whereas with E you are waiting 4-6 weeks for it to really kick in. Because of this you can pin E twice a week, but I would pin Sust EOD for sure.

To be honest, seeing what Prop is doing for me now (in less than 2 weeks), I'm not sure I will ever convince myself to do a long ester cycle without it again. For me, it's like Dbol with little to no bloat and of course it's not 17AA, which is nice.:D

WTF? How does hijacking a thread (with your first post ever) and asking for Clen/T3 qualify as "proving you could do a comp in a few years?" Follow the rules... start your own thread and ask serious questions. If you really want to "compete" in BBing, you have much bigger things to be concerned with than where to get your Clen/T3.

For the OP... These guys are giving you quality advice.

As far as the Sust/Test E comparison, it really just depends on personal preference like you said. Sust is a short ester with 2 medium esters and one long ester. So, the prop kicks in after a few days while the isocap and phenylprop kick in after a couple weeks and the decanoate really starts slammin you after 5-6 weeks. So, I feel like it's a nice transition, whereas with E you are waiting 4-6 weeks for it to really kick in. Because of this you can pin E twice a week, but I would pin Sust EOD for sure.

To be honest, seeing what Prop is doing for me now (in less than 2 weeks), I'm not sure I will ever convince myself to do a long ester cycle without it again. For me, it's like Dbol with little to no bloat and of course it's not 17AA, which is nice.:D

Hey bro, you say you would do EOD injections with the Sust250, whats your reasoning behind this? I understand most people will say to take advantage of the Prop but I mean with 30mgs/ml there isn't much advantage with that dosage regardless. I would still run Test Prop to start off the cycle. Not saying your wrong by no means just curious, cause I myself have NO experience with this compound just racking my brain.

*sorry for hijacking the thread OP but this is also beneficial info for you as well ;)

Hey bro, you say you would do EOD injections with the Sust250, whats your reasoning behind this? I understand most people will say to take advantage of the Prop but I mean with 30mgs/ml there isn't much advantage with that dosage regardless. I would still run Test Prop to start off the cycle. Not saying your wrong by no means just curious, cause I myself have NO experience with this compound just racking my brain.

*sorry for hijacking the thread OP but this is also beneficial info for you as well ;)

gotta ask the same question... I know there was a chart floating around here a while back showing that it stabilized the blood levels faster... but it took both methods 4-5 weeks to get them stable any way and the dosage was reduced with eod pinning... so... in the event you do pin sust eod reduce the dosage... You cant forget the long esters... I wouldn't do it eod... e3d is plenty... I know that first hand...

LOL Sgt,
Not hijacking at all! Like mentioned before, this is good quality info that I need and I'm sure plenty others are curious about.

A separate question though....you said in a previous reply to make sure and use both clomid/nolva for pct. What is the reasoning behind this? I know the way they both work are completely different, but in the end have the same goal of starting up your manhood. So why both?