• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Who uses Tor?

Is that really true what dnoyez said?

Don't enable or install browser plugins
The Tor Browser will block browser plugins such as Flash, RealPlayer, Quicktime, and others: they can be manipulated into revealing your IP address. Similarly, we do not recommend installing additional addons or plugins into the Tor Browser, as these may bypass Tor or otherwise harm your anonymity and privacy.

use barebones when in stealth

PGP is useless unless the person you are communicating with uses it as well - and very few people or sources do. I remember Animal (the original Fina-Kit guy from the late 90s) always stressed it. Where is he these days...?

PGP won't work unless both parties are using it... you won't be able to read anything.

Where is Animal???

animal_muppet_fina.jpg
PGP won't work unless both parties are using it... you won't be able to read anything.

Where is Animal???
I found him for you

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Important procedure when setting up TOR make sure javascript is disabled.

Open up new window. Put in - about:config

javascript.enabled browser.urlbar.filter.javascript

Disable BOTH!

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJS0xpeAAoJEBajeNaQ2ZeKDpIIALoKxsKJol5QKw0yOa2GMs7K
y3y4gDZJpkoQvRizM97TsZyOBvSk0+S46VtCcLhQzWgplf1qUlLo2IriFudoUVpS
8Xpgo4pDZ9zfsaT2WvcPh2rw1H+dVZpKHfmspLM8bUI80//p8VOFObx/lACCuH/+
M6b3Up1lNC/AgUsRhZ6cz2TYeztdNjlHag4DZV7A/8z3phbaVfkjBGdTy+1sA0t4
2CArN95g4DGfSoSTCGwhyvh+6FPw7aREHHiqG9YPHHFt/wzuEoqRT49hl05BizLp
AZmXuP501G28aoMZPku0wt/Ob46IJ/DhPeq37X3l46JFZxJI/zakKX/BjApHyio=
=0V/q
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

7585 C245 5F6A 1EAA F46D 4C5B 16A3 78D6 90D9 978A

Silk Road the prices were a little too much. I found my vendor on Agora. They use Tor, Cryptocurrency, PGP, and a market place with Escrow. I won't order steroids any other way now because I get 5-8 day delivery (they say 8-10), I get to use the escrow so I never have to worry and the gear is smooth enough to pass through a 29 gauge needle - it has also been tested by a bro of mine at a HR clinic - 99% :)

Bulk Prices and all domestic. See below. If you would like the invite link, PM me. This market is by invite only. If you have less than 5 post here, please have a vet vouch for you. I will only send invites to vouched for members or members with more than 100 post.

I hate using a different name, but when I'm on Tor I can't use my old one :)

snig.png