Mast p
Winny
Anavar

Would love some feedback. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_9866.jpeg
    IMG_9866.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 81
That’s awesome! I think people would benefit from you discussing your eating and training during those 12 weeks more than what compounds you took. There are people who don’t make a transition like this after years being on gear. I believe proper eating and training is what they’re missing.

That’s awesome! I think people would benefit from you discussing your eating and training during those 12 weeks. There are people who don’t make a transition like this after years being on gear. I believe proper eating and training is what they’re missing.
Thank you so much. Sure if you just search my name I’ve posted a video of my diet with calories and details etc. I do push pull legs, no days off. 1 hour of stair master every day

Thank you so much. Sure if you just search my name I’ve posted a video of my diet with calories and details etc. I do push pull legs, no days off. 1 hour of stair master every day
That’s great you shared it all. I’ll definitely check it out and I hope others do as well

That’s awesome! I think people would benefit from you discussing your eating and training during those 12 weeks more than what compounds you took. There are people who don’t make a transition like this after years being on gear. I believe proper eating and training is what they’re missing.
I believe what this guy says it so true. diet and training is where it starts. nice job thats great progress especially for 12 weeks.