British Dragon Counterfeit Underground Lab Busted

Millard

Elite
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Fernando Reis, the mastermind behind the underground lab Azorian World Order and a large-scale British Dragon counterfeit operation, pleaded guilty to 15 counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking, trafficking and importing anabolic steroids and prescription drugs into Canada on March 6, 2009. Reis was sentenced to time served and probation. The Azorian World [...]

Fernando Reis of Azorian World Order was busted by Royal Canadian Mounted Patrol (RCMP) with help from the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer. Reis had a large-scale underground steroid lab that counterfeited British Dragon products and produced other steroids and prohormones.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOPgx6-aSvM

Canada's Largest Underground Steroid Lab and British Dragon Counterfeiter in Canada Busted

i wonder if those cops will take any of that evidence home for some more indepth analysis ... i know i fuckin would if i could

fuckkk ... that bust wasnt too far from where i live :( i cant help but feel a bit sad

i wonder if those cops will take any of that evidence home for some more indepth analysis ... i know i fuckin would if i could

fuckkk ... that bust wasnt too far from where i live :( i cant help but feel a bit sad

Don't feel sad bro, all that shit was fake, i knew a guy who was hooked up with this shit bag and everything he had was complete bunk, I hope that fuck stick gets ass raped in jail, I got fucked on some BD product and he had the Teragon line and he was faking the Orbit stuff aswell. All of it was SHIT!!!!!

All of it was FAKE?????????? Wow...looked like pretty good stuff, why produce all those fakes? Waste of time

Hmmm.....IMHO

...it would seem to me that if it was all fake...the charges would be simple fraud.

That's much better than getting busted for pushing AAS without a license or legal conveyance.

LOL...i forgot to check the date of original post.

Anyway...i was right. Dude got small time...and probably has millions stashed in the Islands (unless he was a complete idiot).