Federal prosecutors are seeking a 121-month prison term and $6.5 million for a local man who led a multi-million dollar nationwide steroid ring

He is already out of prison. And on house arrest from my understanding until February. He was out on bail and got sentenced last year and now is on house arrest for less than a year more.

Name: DAVID M ESSER
Register Number: 01233-509
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 02/27/2025
Located At: RRM New York

Did his sentence get reduced or something.

He was out on bail and kept selling steroids and got 6 years and now is releasedon house arrest and has 8 months to do .

What kind of sketchy shit.

I think his bail was revoked when they learned he was selling steroids still while out on bail. Just don't know when they revoked his bail.
I will bet he will be back on the forums soon enough after. This is his lifestyle.

Guy runs an organization in full view, selling millions of dollars in gear, brazenly continues for 5 years after feds pay a visit to give him a hint, does more of it while on bail, and is out after a couple years.

Meanwhile there are guys running national security level opsec and leaving packages at the PO because they think it's a setup with agents stationed there waiting to pounce the minute they touch their package with a couple vials of gear, lol.

Esser has been a member here for many years. Many of us were members of Essers(D-Red) board where he used the platform to sell gear. He took payment from sources to sell on his board. Cash and product. He first slapped his own labels on the gear he took as payment and then had his own brewer turn out his own brand, Goldline. I bet his brewer has a few years left on his sentence.

First on paper. Whoever tells first gets the best deal. D-Red and I have had an up and down relationship over the years. I'm sure we'll have more good times to come when he tries to explain away his cooperating withh the Feds. Maybe, maybe not.

Some believe that Esser/D-Red stashed away more than a million in crypto. Fact of the matter is most come out of Federal Prison with nothing. Once he is released from Home Confinement(He started at a Federal Halfway House after walking out of the prison he was at) he will be property of US Probation for the next 3 to 5 years.

If he does have $$ stashed he will have to be careful to live within his means and to not draw attention to himself. He has to list all vehicles he has access to and has to have the place his resides approved by US Probation. If he is on Home Confinement he has had it approved.

After he completes probation he can move freely. If he doesn't have cash stashed you can bet he'll be back around trying to earn a living. Maybe Esser and George Sambucca of Dynasty Labs, who is out of Custody much earlier than expected, can join forces and put out their own brand of UGL gear? They can't seem to help themselves?

I will bet he will be back on the forums soon enough after. This is his lifestyle.
Very true. I'm sure when he was in prison he recruited a small army of meth heads/addicts to work for him when they get out.

Sadly those ex cons/crackheads will be making some people's gear that choose to go with whatever new lab he rebrands ... I'm sure he will use his money leftover while he is on probation and once he is off probation he will go back to his old tricks. I mean in actual prison time he did what 2 years? Laughable to think he will work at a factory or Walmart for min wage at 50 years old and be a changed man after 2 years of "rehab "

Also his criminal forfeiture was only like 400,000 usd the feds said he had at least 6 million in btc he was not coughing up.

Esser has been a member here for many years. Many of us were members of Essers(D-Red) board where he used the platform to sell gear. He took payment from sources to sell on his board. Cash and product. He first slapped his own labels on the gear he took as payment and then had his own brewer turn out his own brand, Goldline. I bet his brewer has a few years left on his sentence.

First on paper. Whoever tells first gets the best deal. D-Red and I have had an up and down relationship over the years. I'm sure we'll have more good times to come when he tries to explain away his cooperating withh the Feds. Maybe, maybe not.

Some believe that Esser/D-Red stashed away more than a million in crypto. Fact of the matter is most come out of Federal Prison with nothing. Once he is released from Home Confinement(He started at a Federal Halfway House after walking out of the prison he was at) he will be property of US Probation for the next 3 to 5 years.

If he does have $$ stashed he will have to be careful to live within his means and to not draw attention to himself. He has to list all vehicles he has access to and has to have the place his resides approved by US Probation. If he is on Home Confinement he has had it approved.

After he completes probation he can move freely. If he doesn't have cash stashed you can bet he'll be back around trying to earn a living. Maybe Esser and George Sambucca of Dynasty Labs, who is out of Custody much earlier than expected, can join forces and put out their own brand of UGL gear? They can't seem to help themselves?
Well said.
Give it another 10 years we will see his name pop up in a news article of a steroid bust. He will wait till he is off probation to go back to his old tricks. Guys like this never quit while they are ahead.

Very true. I'm sure when he was in prison he recruited a small army of meth heads/addicts to work for him when they get out.

Sadly those ex cons/crackheads will be making some people's gear that choose to go with whatever new lab he rebrands ... I'm sure he will use his money leftover while he is on probation and once he is off probation he will go back to his old tricks. I mean in actual prison time he did what 2 years? Laughable to think he will work at a factory or Walmart for min wage at 50 years old and be a changed man after 2 years of "rehab "

Also his criminal forfeiture was only like 400,000 usd the feds said he had at least 6 million in btc he was not coughing up.

Well said.
Give it another 10 years we will see his name pop up in a news article of a steroid bust. He will wait till he is off probation to go back to his old tricks. Guys like this never quit while they are ahead.
By then he'll be 60 years old and a few years from retirement, and most likely then spend his retirement in prison.