Federal prosecutors are seeking a 121-month prison term and $6.5 million for a local man who led a multi-million dollar nationwide steroid ring

He is already out of prison. And on house arrest from my understanding until February. He was out on bail and got sentenced last year and now is on house arrest for less than a year more.

Name: DAVID M ESSER
Register Number: 01233-509
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 02/27/2025
Located At: RRM New York

Did his sentence get reduced or something.

He was out on bail and kept selling steroids and got 6 years and now is releasedon house arrest and has 8 months to do .

What kind of sketchy shit.

I think his bail was revoked when they learned he was selling steroids still while out on bail. Just don't know when they revoked his bail.
I will bet he will be back on the forums soon enough after. This is his lifestyle.

Guy runs an organization in full view, selling millions of dollars in gear, brazenly continues for 5 years after feds pay a visit to give him a hint, does more of it while on bail, and is out after a couple years.

Meanwhile there are guys running national security level opsec and leaving packages at the PO because they think it's a setup with agents stationed there waiting to pounce the minute they touch their package with a couple vials of gear, lol.

Esser has been a member here for many years. Many of us were members of Essers(D-Red) board where he used the platform to sell gear. He took payment from sources to sell on his board. Cash and product. He first slapped his own labels on the gear he took as payment and then had his own brewer turn out his own brand, Goldline. I bet his brewer has a few years left on his sentence.

First on paper. Whoever tells first gets the best deal. D-Red and I have had an up and down relationship over the years. I'm sure we'll have more good times to come when he tries to explain away his cooperating withh the Feds. Maybe, maybe not.

Some believe that Esser/D-Red stashed away more than a million in crypto. Fact of the matter is most come out of Federal Prison with nothing. Once he is released from Home Confinement(He started at a Federal Halfway House after walking out of the prison he was at) he will be property of US Probation for the next 3 to 5 years.

If he does have $$ stashed he will have to be careful to live within his means and to not draw attention to himself. He has to list all vehicles he has access to and has to have the place his resides approved by US Probation. If he is on Home Confinement he has had it approved.

After he completes probation he can move freely. If he doesn't have cash stashed you can bet he'll be back around trying to earn a living. Maybe Esser and George Sambucca of Dynasty Labs, who is out of Custody much earlier than expected, can join forces and put out their own brand of UGL gear? They can't seem to help themselves?

I will bet he will be back on the forums soon enough after. This is his lifestyle.
Very true. I'm sure when he was in prison he recruited a small army of meth heads/addicts to work for him when they get out.

Sadly those ex cons/crackheads will be making some people's gear that choose to go with whatever new lab he rebrands ... I'm sure he will use his money leftover while he is on probation and once he is off probation he will go back to his old tricks. I mean in actual prison time he did what 2 years? Laughable to think he will work at a factory or Walmart for min wage at 50 years old and be a changed man after 2 years of "rehab "

Also his criminal forfeiture was only like 400,000 usd the feds said he had at least 6 million in btc he was not coughing up.

Esser has been a member here for many years. Many of us were members of Essers(D-Red) board where he used the platform to sell gear. He took payment from sources to sell on his board. Cash and product. He first slapped his own labels on the gear he took as payment and then had his own brewer turn out his own brand, Goldline. I bet his brewer has a few years left on his sentence.

First on paper. Whoever tells first gets the best deal. D-Red and I have had an up and down relationship over the years. I'm sure we'll have more good times to come when he tries to explain away his cooperating withh the Feds. Maybe, maybe not.

Some believe that Esser/D-Red stashed away more than a million in crypto. Fact of the matter is most come out of Federal Prison with nothing. Once he is released from Home Confinement(He started at a Federal Halfway House after walking out of the prison he was at) he will be property of US Probation for the next 3 to 5 years.

If he does have $$ stashed he will have to be careful to live within his means and to not draw attention to himself. He has to list all vehicles he has access to and has to have the place his resides approved by US Probation. If he is on Home Confinement he has had it approved.

After he completes probation he can move freely. If he doesn't have cash stashed you can bet he'll be back around trying to earn a living. Maybe Esser and George Sambucca of Dynasty Labs, who is out of Custody much earlier than expected, can join forces and put out their own brand of UGL gear? They can't seem to help themselves?
Well said.
Give it another 10 years we will see his name pop up in a news article of a steroid bust. He will wait till he is off probation to go back to his old tricks. Guys like this never quit while they are ahead.

Very true. I'm sure when he was in prison he recruited a small army of meth heads/addicts to work for him when they get out.

Sadly those ex cons/crackheads will be making some people's gear that choose to go with whatever new lab he rebrands ... I'm sure he will use his money leftover while he is on probation and once he is off probation he will go back to his old tricks. I mean in actual prison time he did what 2 years? Laughable to think he will work at a factory or Walmart for min wage at 50 years old and be a changed man after 2 years of "rehab "

Also his criminal forfeiture was only like 400,000 usd the feds said he had at least 6 million in btc he was not coughing up.

Well said.
Give it another 10 years we will see his name pop up in a news article of a steroid bust. He will wait till he is off probation to go back to his old tricks. Guys like this never quit while they are ahead.
By then he'll be 60 years old and a few years from retirement, and most likely then spend his retirement in prison.

He advertised his business online and hired “a network of middlemen and women to work tirelessly for his personal financial gain” to mail thousands of steroid-loaded packages to customers in all 50 states, prosecutors wrote in a sentencing memorandum filed last Friday.
Even after he was busted in February 2020 and was freed on bond, prosecutors say he continued distributing steroids with the help of a man in Virginia.
The operation began about February 2015 and continued for 70 months until he was arrested the second time in December 2020, prosecutors said.
He has been held in federal custody at the Wyatt Detention Center in Central Falls since his arrest in December 2020.
Esser pleaded guilty last March to two counts of conspiracy to distribute steroids and one count of money laundering.
The $6.5 million the government is seeking represents the money prosecutors estimated Esser earned over 70 months as the mastermind of his steroid distribution empire.
It includes $214,000 for the value of nine properties Esser purchased in York, Pa., from steroid proceeds, according to the prosecution’s sentencing memorandum.
“With Esser’s business success inevitably came expensive tastes,” prosecutors wrote.
He purchased thousands of dollars of designer goods and sports cars, stayed in luxury hotels and was known to be a “big spender at strip clubs,” prosecutors wrote.
His plea agreement provides for the forfeiture of over $130,000 seized from bank accounts, four cars, $17,000 in cash and a $30,000 gold chain Esser purchased.
Among the cars were a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette and a 2016 BMW X6.
However, the government contends Esser has even more wealth in cryptocurrency and cash that prosecutors believe he moved to an off-shore account in Hong Kong which the government is still trying to access, according to the memo.

“Despite Esser’s obligation to disclose and forfeit his assets, he continues to seek to shield his wealth from the United States,” prosecutors wrote.
Underlings, who worked in his stash houses and mailed the steroids, were paid according to the amount of product they shipped, prosecutors said.
Esser even hired a marketing person to advertise the illegal steroids on exclusive online message boards, one of which he owned and managed, according to prosecutors.
During the 70 months of operation, the government estimates Esser distributed over 26,000 parcels at $250 each and even up to $650 per package, according to prosecutors.
He had addresses on Fisher Street, Oakhurst Street and an apartment on North Washington Street, which was used at one time as a safe house, according to authorities.
Esser continued to operate his business, according to prosecutors, even after his stash house was raided in 2018 and over 30 kilograms of steroids were seized.
After that raid, Esser apparently believed he was “untouchable” and rebuilt his business in a way he thought would avoid law enforcement’s attention, according to prosecutors.
Esser bragged to a co-conspirator “that he was able to restock his stash house by spending $35,000, and his business was back up and running shortly after the raid,” prosecutors wrote.
Esser’s ex-wife, Alison Shepard Esser, and James McLaughlin, both of North Attleboro, were sentenced to probation last year for their limited role in mailing steroids to customers, according to prosecutors.
A fourth defendant, Masson Nieves of Providence, pleaded guilty but was arrested again on unrelated drug charges. His case is pending.
Esser’s co-defendant in Virginia, Michael Lambert, was sentenced in October to nine years in prison and forfeited over $1.5 million, according to prosecutors.
Esser was supposed to be sentenced Wednesday but the proceeding was postponed at the request of the defense.
Esser’s lawyers have not yet filed their sentencing recommendation.
The judge is not bound by either the recommendations of the lawyers or sentencing guidelines.

just thought these story was interested i will be sharing any stories that lool interested at least once a week since i dont want to take alot of space.
credit goes to https://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/feds-to-seek-10-years-for-6-5-million-from-north-attleboro-steroid-ring-mastermind/
all i did was research copy and paste stay safe meso family noob out!!
Wow! I'm from the Boston area -just north of the city, and hadn't heard of this. North Attleboro is on the south shore and closer to Providence than Boston but still surprised this wasn't a bigger story considering the amount of money he was bringing in. Thanks for sharing brotha.

This all looks very familiar....

This guy is getting hammered, mainly because he was on pre-trial release and he committed the same crime again. They hate that shit. Our tax dollars hard at work, prosecuting crimes that no one gives a shit about, and helps millions of people. Brings back bad memories. I feel for the guy.
Massachusetts also has a draconian judicial system. This state has a long and sordid history of political and judicial corruption to go along with some of the harshest sentencing in the nation, even for minor crimes.

Massachusetts also has a draconian judicial system. This state has a long and sordid history of political and judicial corruption to go along with some of the harshest sentencing in the nation, even for minor crimes.
I spent my first 35 years of my life in Southeastern, CT. My sister spent a few years at Clark U in Worcester, MA. before moving on and becoming a Terrapin at the University of Maryland.

Over the years I had heard some stories about Walpole prison in Mass. Your description of Mass may have been at one point in time...but not now. Massachusettes now has the lowest rate of incarceration in the Country. Walpole actually closed down.