D-RED Again???

D-RED, why does that user name sound so familiar? Was he part of IronLifters back in the day or am I thinking about SSB? So many boards come and gone it's hard to keep track:oops:
Not sure if anyone has answered your question? The answer is a resounding YES! Just before ownership changed hands the Private Messaging system was breached and MoneyPak #'s were stolen along with RECEIVER information for MoneyGram and Western Union transfers all from board members attempting to purchase items from board sponsors.
D-RED never admitted wrongdoing but it was generally accepted, at the time, that D-RED was guilty of the theft.

Not sure if anyone has answered your question? The answer is a resounding YES! Just before ownership changed hands the Private Messaging system was breached and MoneyPak #'s were stolen along with RECEIVER information for MoneyGram and Western Union transfers all from board members attempting to purchase items from board sponsors.
D-RED never admitted wrongdoing but it was generally accepted, at the time, that D-RED was guilty of the theft.
Fuck I somewhat remember this. Back in 2013/2014 something like that. Thanks for the info brother :cool:

Fuck I somewhat remember this. Back in 2013/2014 something like that. Thanks for the info brother :cool:
Just before Hardcore Underground, D-RED had a brief stint as Admin at muscle&science.co* which he quickly turned into his own personal urinal/ATM. He was fired and replaced by @achilles87
who has turned that board around and got its good name back once again. I'm happy to call Achilles87 Friend.

North Attleborough man sentenced to prison for steroid distribution | North Star Reporter
Not trying to SPAM the board as this is the 2nd time I posted this at MESO.
Downward departures got him at least half the time the Federal Guidelines were calling for. Wonder what Substantial Assistance he provided the Gov't with?
Maybe his brewer who is in another facility wasn't cooperating and D-Red agreed to testify against him if needed?
Maybe he went through his Click-N-Ship(list of customer names and addresses he shipped to over the years) and picked out some bigger distributors or gave up the names of customers he shipped Fentanyl to? There are any number of things that the Gov't may have been happy to trade some time off for?
Some are saying the property, Crypto, cash, and cars are just a drop in the bucket and the big money is waiting for him in Hong Kong? The trick is gonna be quietly accessing it without drawing unwanted attention. Hmmm....