Bust via postal inspector. leads to home warrant (just 2 vials and 30 pills)

The state trooper isn’t really the “little guy”
Exactly this /\
This is an entirely different situation than when ordinary people obtain and use.

When law enforcement participates in illicit drug dealing at any level, it opens them up to issues like blackmail, extortion, corruption. It's the slippery slope to a 'dirty cop'.

Exactly this /\
This is an entirely different situation than when ordinary people obtain and use.

When law enforcement participates in illicit drug dealing at any level, it opens them up to issues like blackmail, extortion, corruption. It's the slippery slope to a 'dirty cop'.

5 minutes on reddit and anyone can see that they're all dirty cops anyways!

I have a friend who I sold him a bottle of primo before he went off to jail(had no idea)

The parole officer confiscated it and said he couldnt have it there.

didnt write him up or anything.

He said the cop was jacked....

I told him just consider it a loss

I have a friend who I sold him a bottle of primo before he went off to jail(had no idea)

The parole officer confiscated it and said he couldnt have it there.

didnt write him up or anything.

He said the cop was jacked....

I told him just consider it a loss
I wouldnt be surprised if there were a large number of jacked customs officers either.

I knew a swat guy. He was geared up big time. He went the pay out the ass TRT clinic route.
He was smart. He covered his ass so the brass couldn’t mess with him. Remember when Ronnie Coleman was an Irving Texas police officer and had DEA agents come to his house? Thank God everything he had in his home was prescribed by a legit doctor. Not a damn thing they could do to him.

He was smart. He covered his ass so the brass couldn’t mess with him. Remember when Ronnie Coleman was an Irving Texas police officer and had DEA agents come to his house? Thank God everything he had in his home was prescribed by a legit doctor. Not a damn thing they could do to him.
I’m still thinking he pissed in the wrong bowl of cornflakes…

Shit, I don't remember this at all. You have article links from back then?

What a joke… this bro obviously needed that stuff. They should reinstate him and give back the roids.
He's scared of his job. Cop doesn't even break into the top 25 dangerous jobs in the US, but they sure are scared of it. "Officer Safety get back 800 feet NOW!" Maybe get a job that doesn't terrify you NOW.

Cop or no cop, it's absurd that anyone should be arrested for peds.

They should just legalize it and let real pharmaceutical companies produce it for a good price. This will take out the ‘criminality’, the contamination etc. It will also assure the quality. And most importantly the government will earn their tax money (which is all they care about really). But where I live it’s no big deal to have it on you anyway. Got searched once on the streets had some aas on me and the officer asked do you use it? I said yes and he gave it back to me saying it wasn’t good for me.

They should just legalize it and let real pharmaceutical companies produce it for a good price. This will take out the ‘criminality’, the contamination etc. It will also assure the quality. And most importantly the government will earn their tax money (which is all they care about really). But where I live it’s no big deal to have it on you anyway. Got searched once on the streets had some aas on me and the officer asked do you use it? I said yes and he gave it back to me saying it wasn’t good for me.
Exactly, this would be the way to go. But this will never happen.

Great officer, I totally agree you don't do any harm to others.

...What would ever make you think that they'd produce AAS "for a good price" instead of, "whatever we can charge for it"? Insulin costs pennies per dose to manufacture, but hundreds of dollars to buy, and there are no research and drug trials costs to recoup at this point. My local pharmacy charges $25 for five days of antibiotics, while Costco charges me $3 for the same prescription.

We're seeing this same dynamic played out with legal weed; the legit players are charging more than street values, because they're complying with regulations and because people that are afraid of buying from a guy who knows a guy are willing to pay the markup. The same 1oz that used to cost me $120 from a guy I knew is about $180 in Colorado where they have a fairly robust legal weed market.

… who says they dont go after the little guy/small packages

A state trooper was arrested Wednesday accused of having steroids sent to his Chester County home.

Trooper Joseph W. Czachorowski is suspended without pay pending the resolution of the charges, state police announced.

Czachorowski came under suspicion after a U.S. postal inspector intercepted a parcel addressed to him and got a federal search warrant for it, police said. Along with a state police investigator, the inspector discovered 30 Oxymetholone pills and two vials of Trenbolone acetate, both steroids and Schedule III controlled substances.

An additional search warrant for Czachorowski’s home resulted in additional controlled substances being recovered.

Czachorowski is charged with misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, a small amount of marijuana and instruments of a crime, according to police. He enlisted with the state police in November 2014 and was assigned to Troop K, which covers the Philadelphia area.

Charges were filed in Chester County, where he was arraigned and released on $7500 unsecured bail. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 17.
They must be bored. I heard that a couple guys got busted in CA with 150,000 fentynal pills and were deemed a low risk, were released on bail and promptly disappeared.

What would ever make you think that they'd produce AAS "for a good price" instead of, "whatever we can charge for it"? Insulin costs pennies per dose to manufacture, but hundreds of dollars to buy, and there are no research and drug trials costs to recoup at this point. My local pharmacy charges $25 for five days of antibiotics, while Costco charges me $3 for the same prescription.
This is America. We decide our fate.

Some of the stupidest mfs on the planet.

I think this is honestly just a case of shitty looking sus package getting flagged. This is why packaging is probably THE most important aspect of shipping illegal goods.

If it looks like any other well packaged and clean business sent parcel it's going to be treated that way.

Like how people treat someone in a suit vs joggers.