Bust via postal inspector. leads to home warrant (just 2 vials and 30 pills)

"Czachorowski is charged with misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, a small amount of marijuana and instruments of a crime, according to police. He enlisted with the state police in November 2014 and was assigned to Troop K, which covers the Philadelphia area."

There is deffo more to this story.

And Arnold said he only used gear during contest prep. Was he saying without actually saying that he was natty the rest of the year?

Liars. Bunch of fucking liars.
Truth be told, at that time people would go hard on steroid users, plus, Arnold is a Hollywood star now.

Makes me so angry that cops arrest people for a couple vials, or like a couple crumbs of marijuana knowing that so many fuckin cops are on gear

Like I saw this dude on LivePD the other day arrest a dude for less than a gram of weed. He must just eat well, no way he’s got a couple vials at home cuz that would be hypocritical right
Fuck the police

View attachment 166589View attachment 166590
That is a minimal amount of gear to end up in the news for. I bet if he was white this wouldn't be much of a story.

My big thing, and I'm very open minded, I can say I'm OK with many things. I'm not a constitutional nut or whatever the popular word is these days, but our bill of rights applies to every American. The 8th amendment professes this, to the degree that basically, and no I'm neither a physician or a lawyer, but its easy for anyone to understand. If it's good for them, it's good for me, and it's good for him. There cannot be the same crime committed, and one gets 1m bail, another gets 5K, and another released on own recognance. I love this country, but it's falling apart. If anything happens to my wife, I'm moving to France.
I one hundred percent agree, and I have a strong French bloodline with paperwork behind it. I'm not fluent, but they wouldn't fart on my dinner at the restaurant, if you know what I'm saying.

Back