MESO-Rx Exclusive Arnold Schwarzenegger: Using steroids gives same advantage as suntan in bodybuilding

Millard

Elite
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Arnold Schwarzenegger has released a new autobiography. Most people want to know the gossipy details about Arnold’s extramarital affairs. But I know MESO-Rx members want to know if Arnold reveals any new details about his history of anabolic steroid use during his time as a competitive bodybuilder. Well, yeah.

Arnold tells us that using steroids is about as effective as getting a good suntan when it comes to bodybuilding success! So, why use steroids, when you can get a tan instead?!

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Steroids Give Same Advantage as a Suntan in Bodybuilding

Didn't he say dianabol is the breakfast of champions?

Actually it was Jon Hendershott, the editor of Track and Field News, who coined the phrase. Or maybe he just said "anabolic steroids" were the "breakfast of champions" and not specifically Dianabol?

It was apparently a popular phrase that many bodybuilders used at the time.

He's such a damn liar he should be ashamed. What's next? He didn't really bang this fat ugly chick but instead she raped him? lol, prepare for more "recall".

Arnold tells us that using steroids is about as effective as getting a good suntan when it comes to bodybuilding success! So, why use steroids, when you can get a tan instead?!

sunburn.jpg

I did what Arnold said but now I look nothing like him. Please help :(